Chapter 8-Seeds of Discord

I called in sick for the school day. Since I had a perfect attendance record for a month, one excused absence wasn't going to hurt anyone. Of course I wasn't actually sick. Today will be important to lay the foundations for future plans and endeavors.

School has already been going for a whole month, yet I barely knew anybody outside of my classroom. As they say, knowledge is power, and this was an opportunity to acquire that knowledge. Of course, knowledge can only truly be powerful when it's applied.

During second period, I decided to sneak out of the dorms. Since there was next to nobody in the dorms, it was relatively easy to do so. The receptionist lady didn't say anything as I walked out of the dorms.

I made a mental map of most of the camera locations during the first month of school, so I had no trouble sneaking along. I made my way over to school, and entered from a blind spot.

I made my way over to the faculty offices with no difficulty, since the students and teachers were in class. I took out a phone, and used an engine to find the IP addresses of the two cameras inside the room next to the faculty offices. According to my source of information, that room contains a government official.

I typed in the default factory password for the CCTV cameras, but it obviously didn't work. I'd be quite disappointed in the government if it did. Switching approaches, I started looking for the user ID. With this, I could reset the account to take over and have full run of the device and its hard drives.

Luckily, my source of information knew the phone number of said government official, which he probably used to while registering. I tapped around on my screen until I saw the hashed key, which was the user ID. I tapped around some more and it revealed itself.

Thus, I gained access to the live feed of the camera, and could manipulate the DVR to my will. I mixed the footage and edited it so it would look like the government official was still working.

Then, I blitzed into the room and punched the guy in the solar plexus, knocking him out in one hit. I guess being fast has its benefits.

I put on some one use gloves and turned to his computer. I put his body on the floor to the side, and sat in his chair looking through all the documents. I found the student documents for the first year, second year, and third years. There were no documents for graduates it seems.

I opened these folders and memorized the names, faces, and the interviewer comments for each students. Although some of it weren't as specific as I liked, they were still useful.

Now for the blackmail material. I looked through an excel sheet which contained personal information on each student, excluding me since the chairman's a nice guy. This was essentially a treasure trove of blackmail information. Some people had dark pasts, and others had twisted personalities.

Before I left, I decided to download 18+ content on the computer. Since I had access to the cameras, I could frame the official for slacking off during work and watching naughty things if the need arises. I put the official back on the chair and swiftly returned to the dorms.

After returning to the dorms, I went on google and found a random number generator. I typed in 1 and 20, and got. . .