Chapter 9-Recording. . .

"Hello there, can we talk for a bit?"

Who was this kid? Ugh, I'm so sleepy. Can't I just go back?

"What do you want," I sighed.

"I need make a deal with you. This is important for both of us."

"Can't you just do it tomorrow? I really need to go to sleep," I yawned, emphasizing my point.

"Sorry, but this is really urgent. I would really appreciate it if you stayed to listen to me, senpai."

"Fine, but only because you're such a cute kouhai. I can't just leave you when you desperately need my help, right?"

"I'm glad you're so understanding senpai, then-"

"Hmm? Who's this kid, Nazuna?" Miyabi returned from the bathroom, yawning as well. That made me yawn too, which made the kid yawn. This succession of yawns made me even sleepier.

"Dunno, but he wants my help with something," I replied.

"Oh? I wonder what he could possible need," Miyabi's eyes gleamed with excitement. He was always looking for someone to play with, which was kind of disgusting sometimes. Poor kid, he found the wrong person to talk with.

"I was just wondering if I could. . ."

He lowered his voice as if this was something that he doesn't want other people to know. Well, I guess it made sense if he was asking a senpai for help.

". . . borrow a million points? I swear I'll pay it back."

"And why would she give you a million points? In fact, she probably doesn't even have a million points," Miyabi retorted. Well no shit, you keep taking everyone's points.

"Maybe she doesn't, but I know you do."

"Ho? So you know who I am kouhai? I wonder where you heard about me," Miyabi said. Yup, he found another person that could interest him. I wonder where his obsession comes from. . .

"Well you're quite popular Nagumo-senpai. It seems like almost everyone in the school has at least heard of you," the kid said.

"Hmm, but I haven't interacted with a lot of first-years yet. Well, I guess I'm just too good," Miyabi's ego said.

"So umm, *yawn.* Ahem, excuse me. Why do you need a million points?" I asked.

"The thing is, me and my classmates are in a lot of trouble. The midterms are coming up for us, but quite frankly, we're pretty screwed for the midterms. A lot of people didn't listen during the first month, and it seems like they'd rather get expelled then study. I wanted some points so I could help with their test scores if I ever needed to. Of course, if I don't use all of them, I'll return them to you and return the rest later."

"Oh? You already figured that out? Quite impressive, I must say. But why should we care about your classmates?" Miyabi grinned.

"In return, I'll pledge my allegiance to you. You don't know much about the first years, correct? I have a vast social network and I can help you with your special exams if you want. Basically, I'm a perfect asset for you to get even more control over this school."

I was immensely surprised that he knew about special exams, and Miyabi looked blown out of the water. After all, this was the first time someone found out about them before the first special exam. I was too tired to even think about how he did it.

"Hmm, so you basically already figured out the school system? Impressive, but I'm afraid I have to turn you down." This surprised me, since Miyabi had an abundance of points and it seemed like the deal was perfect for him.