Chapter 1-A New School

Advanced Nurturing High School. A leading prestigious school with state-of-the-art facilities where nearly 100% of students go on to university or find employment. The school entrance ceremony is starting today, and I'm currently in my limousine playing Chinese minecraft bedwars on my phone.

"We're almost there," Matsuo said, who's driving the car in a formal attire with sunglasses.

"Man, I'm really excited," I responded in a monotone voice. The phone call I got a few days ago was from the director of this school, who personally invited me to enrol in his supposedly prestigious school. Apparently he was acquaintances with that man, so he knows how capable I am. That's why I get to skip the entrance examinations and interview, it's just a waste of time and I need to take good care of my harem (ice cream-chan, freedom-chan, peaceful life-chan).

"See you three years later," my butler said. Another fun fact about this school is the fact that all contact with outsiders is forbidden, so I won't be able to see my poor butler until I graduate.

"I hope you can be responsible for yourself, Matsuo. That man may try to find you and interrogate you, so be careful."

"You needn't worry about me, my liege. I hope you have fun in your next three years at this school." Yes, fun. That's why I enrolled. I want to see just how prestigious this school is and slowly destroy everyone.

Time skip

Man, that entrance ceremony was so boring, literally everyone was sleeping. I was playing 4D mental chess in my head with myself when I entered the classroom. I looked around for the seat that bore my nameplate and found it at the very back of the room next to the window. As expected of the chairman, assigning me the legendary protagonist seat. I sat down in my seat and observed my classmates.

Yeah, I think if I observe anymore I'm going to lose my precious brain cells. At least my seatmate seems to be reserved and not obnoxiously shouting all over the place. Seriously, how did these clowns get into this school?

"Yes, it does seem like our classmates are quite the troublemakers," my seatmate said. Apparently I said that last part out loud. Now that I look at her, she's quite the beauty, although not as good as anyone in my harem.

"It seems like you're the quiet type, Horikita. I wonder if you're just bad at socialising or maybe that book is more interesting than your classmates," I replied.

"How do you know my name? Also mind your own business, why should you care about who I talk to?" Horikita snapped.

"Well I simply read the nameplate attached to your table, also why so snappy? Is it perhaps that time of the month?"

She glared at me, but I didn't respond in any way. Then she brought out a compass and tried to stab me. I caught it in my hand and crushed it into dust like the badass protagonist I am.

"You shouldn't wave that thing around carelessly you know, someone might get hurt," I reprimanded her.

"Wha- how? What the flying fuck? Are you even human?" she said in disbelief. Looks like I discombobulated her real good.

"I play piano so my forearms are pretty strong, and I also went through special training in breaking compasses," I deadpanned. Believe it or not, that was an actual curriculum in the white room. I never knew the purpose of it until now.

She recomposed herself and went back to reading her book, although I can tell she's mourning over the death of her compass. Did I just see a tear? Should I be scared the book she's reading is "Crime and Punishment"? I hope I didn't just antagonise my seatmate on the first day.