Chapter 10-Gift of Gratitude

"Yo what's up Kiyotaka! You don't usually call me."

"Well, I just want to ask you for a simple favor."

It was currently 17:00, and I was calling Kazuma while on the bed in my dorms. I could've just gone to his room, but I didn't feel like moving and just wanted to enjoy the beautiful sunset from my window.

Even so, this call would be an important part of my plan moving forward. Well, I call it a plan, but really, it's just me fucking with random 'elites' in this school. Or you could think of it as a gift of gratitude. Yeah, that sounds a lot better.

"What could you possibly need from me? Oh, I know! As an advocate for true gender equality, you need me to help you dropkick a bitch from your class, right?" Kazuma replied excitedly. He seems to be quite passionate about dropkicking people

"Nah, I would just do it myself if I wanted that."

"Oh? Looks like I found my people," Kazuma said in a sagely tone. "Anyways, what do you need?"

"I just wanted to meet with some people from your class. You see, my classmates piss me off a lot with their blabbering, so I felt like making some new to-I mean, friends."

"Do you need my help for that, though?"

"I mean, doesn't that Ryueen guy control everyone in your class? I figured it would be much easier for everyone if you set up this meeting."

"Hmm, I guess you're right. Besides, you're just trying to make friends, right? I'm sure Ryueen won't mind," Kazuma responded. I didn't miss the tone of apprehension in his voice.

"Don't worry about it, you learned some basic judo right? I'm sure that even if he minds, you can beat him," I lied as easily as I breathed.

"More like it's a matter of if I can escape or not," Kazuma muttered. "Anyways, since we're such good friends, I'll help you make more. I'm not sad that you're looking for more friends even though I'm right here; nope, not at all."

"Um, okay? Thanks though, I appreciate it. If your classmates aren't willing, just tell them that I'll give them a million points or something."

"It won't be my problem then if they beat you up for not giving them a million points. Well, not like they can anyway haha."

"Hmm, that would be pretty awkward. By the way, have you eaten dinner yet?"

"Yeah, I ate around half an hour ago. What, you gonna eat with the boys?"

"Was going to, but since you already ate it's kind of pointless."

"Wow, didn't know you cared about me that much, Kiyotaka," Kazuma replied in a sly tone. What I meant was that since I couldn't get free information about his class if he wasn't there, then there was no point in going, but that's a moot point.

"Of course I care about you, you're one of my good to-ahem, friends. Well, see you during lunch tomorrow I guess."

"Yeah, see you then.

He hung up. Since it was getting late, I should probably go get some dinner. Despite being the masterpiece, I was still average at cooking, so I usually got my dinner from the cafeteria or the convenience store.

Today, I decided to go to the convenience store and buy some pickled mango ice cream. Some might call me a monster, or even a demon, but I believe that every flavor deserves love. Of course, to go with the ice cream, I bought a loaf of bread as well. It even had raisins in it for extra nutrients. It was sort of a personal policy of mine to try something new every day since new experiences are always fun and refreshing.