Chapter 2-Roasting Session

Wakey wakey, wakey wakey, it's time for school. Come on! Wake up it's time for school come on man!

Wakey wakey, wakey-

I turned off the alarm on my phone. Honestly it was getting pretty repetitive, I need something more exciting and fresh. Something that perfectly encapsulates my school life. Ah, I found the perfect alarm.

I got out of bed and put on some clothes. I also tidied up my bed and folded my blanket like a good boy. I checked my phone for news and found out that Queen Elizabeth II has passed away. Truly tragic. Makes world domination easi-

After finishing my morning routine, I strolled through the school campus on the way to school. Since it was spring, the cherry blossoms were blooming full time and I took in the scenery. The flowers' sweet scent carried over, making me relaxed and hopeful for the day ahead. (A/N: I'm not good at writing scenery as I don't go outside)

Time Skip

It was wrong to feel hopeful. On the second day of school, classes started and we went over the course objectives. Everyone in the class looked bored out of their minds except a couple honor students. Sudou was straight up sleeping and drooling all over the table. It reminds me of the sight of a rabid dog.

I sighed inside. It seems like I'll have to discipline them later on. 

I observed my classmates and took note of who was paying attention and who were not. Since I left before everyone finished their self-introductions yesterday, I lacked information about my classmates. I already memorized all their names on the first day from their nameplates though, so I can link these names to their faces and personality. I'm basically creating a mental Pokedex of my classmates.

 I noticed my blonde classmate named Kouenji is just casually filing his nails with his feet on the table, seemingly not aware that he was in a class. I can't tell if he's autistic or if he just doesn't give a shit about anything.

Lunch break came around and before anyone could leave, I stood up and started my grand speech.

"Alright Class D, I've been watching your behavior today, and I have to say I'm very disappointed. It's like none of what I said yesterday stuck in your puny heads."

"What are you, our mom? Nobody cares what you think!"

"Shinohara Satsuki, that's not very convincing coming from you. Not only are you mentally challenged, you're also socially challenged and physically challenged. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to make a special education class just for you."

"It's not like you're any better, I bet you put others down just to make yourself feel better!"

"That's quite ironic coming from you, Karuizawa Kei. The provisional leader of the girls, Hirata's number 1 simp. It's honestly laughable how hypocritical you are, latching onto the most popular boy and kicking those below you in order to establish your position in the social hierarchy."

Karuizawa had an amusing expression on her face, a mix of confusion, shock, and fear.

"Ayanokouji-kun, that's not very nice. Why do you have to be so mean to our classmates? Why..." His voice was hoarse and he had a bleak expression. His usual open-minded self was nowhere to be seen.

"Hirata, I'm just giving constructive criticism to our classmates. Honestly, I'm clearly leading the class better than you, don't you think? You're just turning a blind eye to the misfits of this class, giving up easily when trying to control everyone's behavior. If you want the best for this class then don't question me."

Hirata didn't respond and just looked down, a despondent expression on his face.

"Ayanokouji-kun, I don't think it matters that much though. I mean, if the teachers aren't punishing us for misconduct in class, then it's probably not that bad right?"

Many other classmates nodded their heads in agreement.

"Kushida, this is the advanced nurturing high school. Do you really think that any of us are going to become future leaders at this pace? I'm sure this school expects you to have basic social etiquette just like any other school. Do you really think that just because the school doesn't punish us right now, they won't do it later?

I mentioned before that a monthly allowance of 100000 yen for a high school student is way too much, even for the government. That's why I believe that if they were giving out our monthly allowance based on out merit, then misbehaving in class is obviously a demerit. "

It seems like my classmates finally understand. God it's so tiring to explain everything to them. It feels like I'm lecturing a bunch of grade-schoolers. Elite school my ass.

"Kushida-Chan is right, we can behave however we want! You're just making bullshit excuses to seem smart, aren't you?" Yamauchi spluttered. I could see a lot of my classmates facepalming at his bullshit. Even Ike seems unnerved by the amount of simp energy this man has.

"Bwahaha stop sullying this class with your words, your presence is somehow degrading the perfect existence, which is me of course," Koenji haughtily laughed. Unexpectedly, I got support from the man himself.

"It's okay Yamauchi-kun, I don't think what Ayanokouji-kun saying is wrong," Kushida said. I can tell that she didn't mean it though, as her expression contained the tiniest traces of disgust.

"While I can't control your behavior outside of class, I can certainly do it in your free time. Either pay attention in class or lose all your points. I trust that you can make the correct choice," I proposed. I really didn't though. 

It seems like most of the students understand what I'm trying to say. Good. I'm sure the smarter students can explain to our classmates to not be a piece of shit in class.

"Now, since this is only the first day of classes, I'll forgive your behavior for today." I looked at Sudou when I said this to find a relieved expression. "However, if I catch any of you slacking, then prepare to face retribution. That's all. Dismissed."

I feel like a mini dictator in this class, which is quite fun. I could see that a lot of my precious classmates aren't satisfied with my behavior, but they know that they can't do anything about it. (A/N: Here Kushida doesn't ask Ayanokouji for Horikita's contact information because she never saw them interacting)

That took up around half the time of lunch break, but the remaining time was still enough for us to finish lunch. I didn't feel like ordering food from the cafeteria so I went to the convenience store to buy some sushi. 

Honestly, have I ever said just how convenient the convenience store is? They have everything I need for such a cheap price; I honestly don't get why people go to Keyaki mall when they can go here.

I returned to the class, sushi in hand, when music started playing through the speakers.

"At five PM Japan Standard Time today, we will be holding a student club fair in Gymnasium No. 1. Students interested in joining a club, please gather in Gymnasium No. 1. I repeat, at—"

A girl with a sweet voice continued the announcement. Clubs huh? That sounds fun. I have nothing to do after school anyways, so this is a good way to kill time.

A/N

Bit of a shorter chapter today, so to make up for it I'll make sure tmr's chapter is a banger.

Anyways, this fanfic was way more popular than I expected it to be, in only 2 days! Thank you so much for reading all this shit and commenting and voting🥰🥰🥰

I do wonder though, how did you find this book? Is the Wattpad algorithm just better than youtube and twitch? I'm a newbie to all of this so please let me know!

As always, hope you enjoyed and see you next time.