𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ──── 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖫𝖮𝖦𝖴𝖤

EPISODE ZERO
𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 !

COUSINS BEACH
ONE AND A HALF YEARS PRIOR

TATE HAD WAITED all year for her birthday. It was her sixteenth, which meant the girl had to have the best party she possibly could have, although the girl had some restrictions considering she was sharing her birthday party with Belly, who had just turned fourteen.

Tate and Belly's birthdays always fell exactly two days apart. Which meant, although the Smith girl was still two years older, they always shared a birthday party.

Normally, Tate would be over the moon to spend her birthday with her best friend, except this summer the girl had realized how far behind her friends she was. By now, each of the girl's friends had boyfriends, their first kiss and had gotten drunk—Tate had done none.

The girl wanted nothing more than to be like her friends, especially when she and Jeremiah would sneak out and catch Conrad and Adrian drinking beers on the beach with their friends. Tate and Jeremiah wanted to join, but they were always "too young." Now, the girl was officially sixteen, and she would be damned if she let her brother and Conrad tell her she was "too young" again.

It was nearly midnight. By now, everyone had gone to sleep, and it was the two's perfect time to sneak down into Susannah's liquor cabinet.

"Jesus, Jere, be quiet or we'll get caught!" Tate had whisper-shouted at her friend as they made their way down the stairs. Unknown to her that Conrad had heard the two as they tried their best to sneak down the stairs.

"Sorry!" Jeremiah defended.

Slowly and cautiously the two continued their decent down the stairs as the older Fisher boy watched from behind. In just a few short moments, the two were climbing the counter to Susannah's liquor cabinet that she, subsequently, left unlocked.

Tate had gazed up at the liquor choices from the ground before she pointed toward the white bottle of Malibu hidden in the back. Swiftly, Jeremiah grabbed it before handing it to her and making his way back down to the ground. Once he was on the ground, the two opened the bottle and started their night.

The two had decided to take it outside, to the dock where they knew no one would be able to hear them, so the two could be as loud as they wanted.

Tate laughed loudly to something Jeremiah had told her as she took another swig from the Malibu bottle.

Jeremiah laughed with her before he tripped slightly, before gripping onto the railing. That simply caused the two to laugh again before they heard footsteps behind them.