𝟢𝟣𝟧. summer heat

──────────── this love

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, 𝘚𝘜𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘙 𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘛
𝟢𝟣𝟧.   summer heat

TATE AND THE REST OF THE TEENS attending the party gathered on the beach with lawn chairs and inflatables. Tate and Serena shared a fairly large flamingo while Gigi sat next to them in the chair, followed by Jeremiah and Adrian on a towel, Steven and Shayla in a floaty, and finally Conrad and Nicole in two chairs. On the other side of Tate was a unicorn floaty reserved for Belly, putting space between her and Conrad.

"May I present, The Belly Special." Belly holds up a margarita glass and a pitcher of the drinks she and the teens had made in the kitchen. She places it down on the table beside Conrad's chair before he starts pouring them into cups.

"We saved you the inflatable unicorn," Gigi tells the girl, pointing to the other side of Tate.

Tate nods and presses a hand on it. "Well, we tried. then Adrian decided to start showing of his 'party trick.'"

Belly laughs and plops down on the unicorn while Adrian holds his hands up in defense. "I thought the flip would be a lot easier, okay? And it was deflated even before I even showed up."

"Hey, guys!" Jeremiah says, racing over with a bag in hand. "Hey. Check out who I found?"

Cam walks behind him, waving at everyone as they holler. "Cam Cameron!"

Conrad offers him a cup of the margaritas but he politely declines. "Oh, I'm good, man. Thank you. I don't drink."

Conrad nods. "Yes, that's right. More for me. That's fine."

Tate laughs. "Hey, uh, actually, I'll take some, Connie."

Conrad looks over at Tate while she smiles sweetly at him. "Yes, of course, m'lady," he says as he pours her a cup and hands it over. Tate accepts it with a smile but catches Nicole mad dogging her in the process.

Jeremiah sits down, saying hi to Steven, Shayla and Gigi while Cam takes a seat next to Belly. "What's that?" he asks.

"It's a pomegranate margarita."

Tate looks over to see Conrad downing his cup. "It's not a race, Con," Nicole tells him.

"Yeah, save some for the rest of us, please." Jeremiah tells his brother.

Belly laughs. "Okay, wait, wait, wait. But what if it was a race? I mean, isn't that... isn't... isn't that the premise of, like, every drinking game?"

Tate raises her brows at the girl. "Wait, Bells, you want to play a drinking game?"

"Why not? I mean, it's the Fourth of July, right?"

Tate shrugs and holds her drink up. "Fuck it."

For the next few hours, the teens enjoy a game in which they must flip a coin into the bowl. If they make it they drink. It seemed easy enough and soon almost everyone was tipsy. However,  Belly seemed to have gotten a little carried as she was most definitely drunker then the others.