𝟢𝟥𝟣. valentine's day

──────────── this love

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘚𝘐𝘊𝘒
𝟢𝟥𝟣.     valentine's day

LAST FEBRUARY !
VALENTINE'S DAY

TATE'S VISITATION to Conrad that Valentine's Day was unexpected. Tate had spent months and months trying to convince her mother to let her travel down to Brown. Marie wasn't too keen on it, but she loved and trusted Conrad whole heartedly. So, she said yes, allowing her the chance to see her boyfriend on their first Valentine's Day together.

Tate arrived at Brown with a large hug for Conrad. She had teamed up with Trusky, Conrad's roommate whom she had met once before, to get him to help her with the surprise.

Tate was sat on Conrad's bed, waiting for him to return from his last class of the day. It was a later class, so it wouldn't be done for another thirty minutes, at eight o'clock.

Trusky told Tate he would be out for the night, so she and Conrad as the dorm to themselves. Tate knew the two of them wouldn't be able to go to dinner considering Conrad's late class, so she packed her backpack full of snacks and food they could make in the kitchenette in the dorm hall's main floor.

She heard keys jingling as she turned the page in her book. It was Conrad. Quickly, she closed her book and sat up, fixing her hair and shirt. The door pushed open a few moments later, welcoming Conrad inside. He looked drained and tired, but the moment he saw Tate, it all disappeared.

She smiled so brightly, he could have swore she blinded him. "Surprise," she said in her gitty voice.

Conrad's face formed into a smile and he dropped his backpack to the floor. Tate jumped up quickly, racing over to him and wrapping her arms and legs around him. He spun her around and kissed her hard. He hadn't seen her since December, and he missed her more than anything.

"What are you doing here?" Conrad asked after setting her down.

She shrugged, her arms falling to his shoulders. "I wanted to surprise you. I thought we should spend our first Valentine's Day together, as a couple."

Conrad smiles down at her before kissing her again. Her body molded to his as she tightened her arms around his neck again and his arms wrapped around her waist.

He pulled away after a few minutes. "Damn it."

"What?" she furrowed her brows.

"I want to take you out to dinner." Conrad explained. Tate's cheeks heated up from just the thought of it. "It's too late. I have no idea if anything's even open."

Tate nodded, pulling herself from him. "I figured that would be the case, which is why..." she grabbed her bag and plopped it onto his bed, pulling out the chocolates she had for them, and the box of pasta and brand new can of red sauce. She held them up. "...I brought the dinner to us."