Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ 5

After dunk and Joong dropped me off, I didn't know what happened next, I'm super tired yesterday, I don't even know if Zee went home here at night or to his condo. I'm not mad at him or whatever, I understand that he's too busy, I stretch my body because it's been almost 6am in the morning, dunk and I have to double our study time right now especially since the exam is next week. Being engineering students wasn't easy at all. There's so much to learn and to do, but I knew that it was worth it. I smelled something nice. Isn't someone cooking in my condo? My eyes widened and immediately got up from lying down, I immediately went outside and I'm surprised to see Zee while cocking in my kitchen.

P'zee; I immediately hugged him from behind, he's wearing outside clothes while having this cute pink apron around his waist.

You're awake, I'm really sorry nuw, It's my fault; He says, while his voice is sad, I shake my head while hugging him.

It's okay P'zee, I understand, and you're here now that's more important, are you leaving early? I asked and he made me face him and made me sit at the counter in the kitchen, he was looking at me through my eyes, I was embarrassed because I just woke up and I didn't have a toothbrush my teeth yet.

Look at me nuw; He says, I did, he held my neck and immediately kissed me. I responded to his kiss, he pulled me even closer, His kiss was very addictive. As he slowly opened the button of my shirt, I bit my lips because of the pleasure he gave, his face went down from my neck to my shoulder, he opened my shirt and he gently kissed my chest and he's back to me shoulder, I was holding his back tightly to give myself a support, I creased his hair gently when his kiss returned to my mouth, he explored every inch of my mouth and he entered inside, minutes passed his face are back into mine neck, I did nothing but cling to him, He's leaving a spot on me on the side of my neck, my eyes are shut close while he kisses me, we both stopped when my cellphone rang, I laughed weakly because of his reaction, He fixed my shirt and I answered Dunk's call.

Yes dunk? I asked immediately, I saw zee was pouting his lips while hugging me, I just smiled at him.

Nuw, are you going to university now? Joong and I are on the way, maybe P'zee is busy, we can pass you by; Dunk didn't finish his words when Zee spoke.

It's okay dunk, I can drop him off at the university today, but can you drop him off tonight, we have something to do today and I might be late, if it's okay on you and Joong; he says while fiddling with my hand.

P'zee it's okay, I can go home alone," He shook his head at me.

Okay, P'zee, I'll take care of nuw, I'll see you at the university nuw; Dunk said and ended the call.

What time will you finish? I asked him, I raised my hand to ask him for help, he carried me and I slowly put down. when I got down he hugged me again and swinging our bodies together.

Around 10 probably, our workshop is about to start; I nodded, I knew that he will be busy this whole month because of his projects.

Don't stressed yourself, when you're there, just enjoy what you're doing, eat at the right time, and I'll always be here to support you; He kissed me very quickly so I jokingly pushed him.

kiss stealer, I'm going to take a shower now, dunk will turn into a volcano again of I arrive late;  he laughed loudly and nodded, I immediately entered the bathroom. I cursed silently when I saw the spot he left this was quite big, I shook my head and started doing my routine.

(“ JONG POV ”)

Dunk and I just shook our heads when Zee answered.

They are together now, maybe Zee make up for the incident yesterday; Joong said, we have arrived at the university together people are looking at us when we got out from the car.