Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ( ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ )

After all the struggle's pain and more, we are here in life where we have nothing else to do but have fun, after that concert, zee's fans really cried, we immediately left the country the next day, I understood the feelings of his fans, They loves zee very much, and Zee's decision to leave showbiz was sudden. Joong's debut as a singer was also successful, while dunk and I are about to finish our course, we plan to continue our last year as an engineering student here in Dubai, I don't know why Joong allowed dunk to go here without him, I mean he cannot leave Thailand because he has a job there, Zee and I are here in Dubai as planned, It's fun and it's been my dream to go to this place and now we're finally here. Mom also agreed that Zee and I will be here for a few years, we want to settle our life here. Our life wasn't that easy, but  were able to overcome it together.

New, why aren't you come here!! Dunk yelled at me, because he and Joong visited here in Dubai.

Let's go, let's go zee,. cook again later; I immediately pulled zee into the sea and joined them.

Don't....... Zee......You; I screamed when he pushed me, he laughed because of what he did.

Nuw.....Stay right there; He said, I have a small krub with me and I know that he is afraid of it, I just smirked and chased after him.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, nuw get this thing away from me, " I laughing so hard because if his reaction, It's funny because the crub is very small but he was so scared.

That's what you've got; I immediately pushed Joong when he was close to me and run for my life.

Nunew Chawarin, damn that's hurt; He said while holding his knee.

OPPS....... Sorry I didn't mean that the knee will go first hehehe... I said, he shook his head and looked at dunk, my eyes immediately widened and ran to zee's side.

P'zee; I said, he turned to me with a smirk, so I immediately got away from him and ran to the shore.

Whaaaaaaaaaaa that's enough guys, can't breathe; I said after they tickling me, I gasped when they finished tickling me. The three of them sat down and I lay down on the sand, the sun was beautiful, especially when it was low. The three of them lay down next to me.

This is was my first time to see this scene, it's was nice and calm; I said, they all agreed to what I say.

JOONG'S POV :

I looked at Dunk who was just looking at Nuw and zee, I can see that they are very happy now, After all the things that happened they deserve this happiness.

They're finally in this stage, Where they won't think of any problems; Dunk said, I sat next to him and rested my head on his lap.

Because every event is predetermined, Everything that happens has a reason; He nodded and he gently combed my hair using his hands.

You are right, Everything has thier own purpose, Seeing new like this makes me realize that the world wasn't that unfair;He says and I nodded It made me smile to see new and zee playing like a kids.

“ P'zee, hurry!!” New shouted happily at zee. It feels good, When you have nothing else to think about but to have fun with the person you love.

I hope we can be strong as both of them; Dunk said suddenly, I looked at him in the eye.

Dunk... I know the world of showbiz is messy, but I promise I won't trade you for anything, if I learned one thing from their story it's that you shouldn't trade love for anything, Zee gave up being an artists to create a new future with nuw, We will create our own story; I told him, he nodded and kissed me quickly.