( Mყ Pαʂƚ )Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ 16

I can't move, I can't look at him, the man that once become my everything was now Infront of me, the man who betrayed me, the man who cause all the pain inside my heart, he's now Infront of me, He still they same, he still have this charms that can turn everyone on him. I hid on zee's back, I didn't know that he's going here too, I didn't know that I could meet him again.

Nuw, what's wrong? Zee asked when he saw my reaction, I shook my head and kept hiding behind his back, He turned his head on me, fully checked if I'm okay.

P'zee, I'm really okay, can we go? I asked him, and he confusedly nodded at me.

Of course, let's go; I held his arm while he was holding my waist, and we said goodbye to P'Tong before we went ahead.

Are you really okay? I could hear a concern in zee's voice, I smiled at him and nodded, I didn't put my gaze anywhere except zee. Where about to go out the venue but P'off called us, I was even more shocked when I heard that man's voice, My heart was beating so fast, zee immediately looked at P'off but I kept my back turned, I can't, I just can't face him again, Even once I didn't think I would see him again after that accident, after those years, I didn't think I would see him again especially when someone told me that he left the country.

Nuw, Let me introduce you our new producer; Zee grabbed my waist to turned to them, I was just bowing when they were in front of me, When he saw me, he backed away a little because of the shock, I remained looking to zee. I just can't face him after all those years after he betrayed me, The man that I once love, the man that I once give my everything, The first man who betrayed me, the man who made me leave music, He is here front of me.

Nuw? The way he called my name, I don't know, but I feel disgusted in his voice, I hate him calling me that because that's what he used to call me.

Nunew Chawarin; I corrected him, other than zee and my parents, no one should call me nuw. What even shocking was that he immediately pulled me on zee and hugged me very tight, zee and P'off didn't react immediately either, My body became frozen because of what he did. My heart beat became faster, his scent is still the same until now, good thing we're in a dark place.

Jake let me go, "I said, but he kept shaking his head, I didn't move, and I didn't hug him back.

I've been looking for you for a few years, finally I found you, I finally found you; Tears came out from my eyes, after he said those, How dare he looking for me after what he did, after what they did to me, his minions said he's the mastermind on it.

Let go of me Jake, what the hell; I say, it looks like zee realized what jake did, and he immediately pulled me from jake's embrace. He hid me in his back.

P'Jake, what is the problem? Why are you hugging my boyfriend? Jake's eyes we're shocked when he heard what zee said, zee grabbed my waist, and he asked me if something hurt me, I just shook my head.

Boyfriend? He's asking while looking at me, I didn't look at him, I know my weakness when it comes to him.

Jake, Nuw? I closed my eyes even more when I saw his mom. What can I do now? Yes, I'm mad at Jake, but his mom treated me very well during our relationship. She doesn't even know what Jake did to me.

Good afternoon, tita! I greeted her with respect.

New, It really you son; She said, I don't know what to do anymore, She doesn't know that Jake and I are already broken up, she used to called me his son, he hugged me immediately, I can feel that she was happy to see me. I look sadly at zee, who's now looking at us confusedly.

Zee, I'll wait outside; I heard P'off says, zee nodded. Aunt let go of hugging me, and she examined me carefully.

You're a big boy now son, when I last saw you 5 years ago you're still so small, I always tell Jake that we should take you to France so I can see you all the time, he told me it's embarrassing for your parents if you're away from them, how are you son ? She asked me one question after another, I don't know what to do, I don't know how to react to what she said. I don't know if she knows what Jake did before they left the country. I cleared my voice before speaking, and Zee was waiting at me. Jake was also looking at me sadly, I don't know why, but I no longer care. He cause so much pain on me.