(ᴏᴠᴇʀᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ)Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ 14

From that day, Zee and I continued even though many people were angry because of what they found out, some of his fans were so angry because of what happened, He always says that it's okay, they will understand when the time comes, it's four weeks before my birthday, actually I don't have a plan to celebrate it too much, I just want to celebrate it with my family, zee, Joong and dunk. Joong, dunk and I are here at the bar, They want to have drinks so I agreed, after all, we just got together, Joong was quite busy this month because he is preparing for the song he will release, while dunk and I are free, we doesn't do much in engineering.

How many episodes have they finished already? Joong asked because he and zee only met once in a while now.

I think this is 7 episodes today; I answered, and he nodded and drank the wine from his glass.

How is your training? Dunk said you are preparing the song for release? I asked, and he nodded.

Do you have any problem Joong? I seriously asked him, he just looked at me for a while and he immediately looked at dunk, now I'm sure that there was a problem, based on his reaction.

Do you know name nat nattasitt? I frowned when I heard that man's name again but eventually nodded.

Hmm, I know him. What's wrong with him? I asked. He took the phone and showed it to me.

I don't know, but my reaction changed immediately, I looked at Joong, and he was looking at me.

Someone saw them yesterday, Do they both know each other? there are rumors as they were together; I bit my lip because of what he said, I immediately returned his phone to him and took my phone out.

But my doubt was immediately gone when I saw the new article, he cleaned the messed right away, he told me that nat will be part of the series that they will do, he can't say no to his management because there is nothing he can excused, I understand so I said it's okay with me, I trust him I trust him a lot.

He is Zee's X boyfriend; I said and drank the last wine of my glass. They both became silent.

X? when did you know? Dunk asked, I smiled at him a little.

We fought about him dunk , But we fixed it, it's hurt, but I have no reason not to believe in him and his past with nat can't be a reason to ruin our relationship, nat can't ruined our relationship ; I said full of determination, dunk nodded his head and looked to the stage.

Let's sing our hearts, nobody sang today maybe you want to try? He said, I saw the concern on his face, but I only smiled a little, I promise to myself that I need to try sooner or later, But I think that day is Today, I'm slowly getting myself up and I slowly approached the stage. I feel scared, but I have full courage to do this. Dunk followed me, and so did Joong.

If you're not ready, I will understand. Don't force yourself; He said, I frowned at him, and he just raised his eyebrows.

Aren't you the one who always insists that I try again? He grinned and sat in a chair near the stage.

You have nothing to fear nuw, Joong and I are here, we will not allow anyone to get close to you; He said, I took a deep breath, even though my hands were shaking, I gathered all my strength to pick up the microphone
on the table, people weren't watching us, and I was thankful that somehow there wasn't too much pressure. I took a deep breath, the dj looked at me, and Dunk came over to give the song, Joong was cheering while his phone was videoing me. When the song started to play, almost everyone here looked at us, Dunk came back to Joong's eyes, I could see the joy in his eyes, I felt so nervous because so many people were watching, until it started I sing.