( ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ )Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ 17

It's been two days since I didn't go home, I didn't talk to anyone. My phone was off, and I'm here at the rest of the house. I don't know what to do, on how can I face zee after he learned the truth, I'm not that clean man like he was thinking of me. Those people, I feel disgusted on my self, I feel so dirty, after five years, I still feel so disgusted, the stain that can no longer removed on me and now I don't know which to believe, does Jake doesn't know anything that happened? Is he saying the truth? If he is, then I am more stupid than I thought, How came I don't know that he is sick. I wiped my tears that came out again, I don't know what to do, I'm scared to lose zee, I can't live without him, I'm tired for all of this, I can no longer hold on. What did I do wrong to deserve all this pain? What did I do to suffer all of this? During these 3 years of our relationship, zee did nothing but showed love, while me, I'm stuck to the past, past that I could no longer know's which is the truth. Should I still be alive after all of this? Do I deserve to be alive after all of this happened? How can I face everyone now, how can I face my parents, dunk, Joong especially zee how can I face him. I'm not ready to lose him, but he deserves better. He deserves someone better than me. I don't know what to do, I just want to disappear like a bubble, I want to get away from everyone, I want to go to a place where no one knows me, I just want to hide forever.
I looked around the place, it's dark like it used to be, it's dark that I can no longer see anything, I hope, I'm blind, and can't hear anyone.

( ZEE POV )

It's been three days since the last time we saw nuw, we're looking everywhere but we didn't see him. We asked for help from the police but there is still no news until now, Uncle and Untie are worried because even them they can't contact him.

I'm scared, zee. Where did he go? Why is he like this again? What really happened? Aunt said, "I sat down from the chairs while looking at them."

He... He told me his past tita, we saw Jake three days ago; I said, both of their reactions were surprised.

When has Jake been back here in Thailand? Last time we knew he was studying in France; Tita said. I tried to dial nuws number, but it is out of coverage.

You know what happened to him before, Aunty? He looked at me and nodded.

We know Zee, as a parents it really hurts us on what happened to him, we can't blame Jake because he was in the hospital at that time, he wasn't the one who ordered those men to do that to our son, it's hard because we see how much my son suffered because of what happened, he sacrifice a lot after that day, he didn't know that Jake was sick that time so he believed what those three mens said, He was so devastated and sick zee, Me and your Tito saw how his world's crashed that day, We couldn't get close to him because of the trauma he suffered; She said, they knew Jake was sick but they never told him?

Why didn't you tell him the truth, Tita? She smiled sadly at me.

We wanted to tell him, but it takes one year before he recovers from the trauma that was left with him, if you were in our situation, would you still tell him, that would only make him remember about what happened, I can't bear to see my son like that, I can't bear to see him in such a situation; Uncle hugged her, they hide the facts that Jake wasn't the one who ordered the man to do something like that to nuw, because nuw experience so much I understand them. If I were in their situation, I would do the same. We stood up when the police came, and the uncle immediately came to them.

I'm sorry, Mr. chawarin until now there is still no lead where your son is, we are doing everything to find him; I heard what the police said, I sat down and bowed, where are you nuw? We are all worried about you, please go home.

Please, I can pay anything just to find my son; The police nodded and left, and I stood up.

I will find him Tito, tita, I will go to the place where we always go; I told tita and Tito.