" 𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 "Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ 10

As I said to zee, I will join him today in their interview, I'm just going to watch him backstage, and I hope there will be no problem with me being there.

Joong called, He and Dunk were already there; Zee said, "we just finished breakfast earlier."

I'm sure dunk will jump for joy when he sees P'bright and P'win there; I said, both of that man was dunk idols he really supported those two weither in acting or singing he's game for everything, maybe that's why they were there early.

Do you have idols in GMMTV, we can greet him/ her when he is there; I immediately shook my head, I admired no one but him.

No, P'zee, I only admired one; I said his ears turned red, so I laughed softly.

That's more. I like it, I don't want to share you with any other actors, "he said possessively.

I'm always yours P'zee; He smile and nodded, we arrived outside the GMMTV building, from here I can really see the tall building of GMMTV, It really deserves the rank they got from the industry, GMMTV was the popular network/ their artists are very known around the world although DMDtv was popular too.

Let's go, nuw, they are waiting inside; He said, I just nodded and put on the facemask I brought. He was also wearing it. I didn't see anyone outside the parking lot, so I breathed a sigh of relief. he opened the door for me when he got down first. I let out another deep breath before I grabbed his arm. My phone rang and I look show's calling when I saw that it's dunk, I immediately answered him.

Yes, dunk? I said as we took the elevator going down because the building's parking lot was on the third floor.

Where are you? Joong and I are already here at the event place; He said, "I saw that we were here already."

We're here, where are you? I say while scanning the whole area.

Dunk; I called him when I saw him standing on the side of the stage. He and Joong were both wearing masks.

Good morning P'zee, good that you are here already; He told us.

Why are you so early here? You were hoping to see P'bright, isn't it? I teased him, but he pouted his lips, I think he didn't see them based on his reaction.

Both of them are doing something so they are not here now, it's sad because this is my only chance to come here; He said, I patted his shoulder.

There are more opportunities, don't lose hope; I said, he looked at Zee, who was still holding at me.

Why are you still here, P'zee? You can go now, and we will take care of him, "he says and immediately grabs my hands on zee's grip.

How can I leave? The way people look at you, it's strange, and I don't want someone to look at you like that;  He said the three of us frowned and looked at the people here.

Wear a mascot new, Until here, someone is still crazy about your handsome face; Dunk said, I immediately hid behind him, people were looking at me and I don't know why, it's kinda creepy because they really staring at me.

Don't worry, P'zee, no one will take away your boyfriend, go there maybe P'off is waiting for you; Dunk said, zee immediately put his gaze at me.

Go now P'zee, dunk and Joong are here, you don't have to worry; I said, he took a deep breath and looked at the people again, he immediately nodded and gave me the bag he was carrying.

Watch me, okay? I nodded to him, and he immediately went backstage.

People's looks are scary. Do they know I'm Zee's boyfriend? I asked, dunk. I was aww when he slapped my forehead.