Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ 6

I was damn nervous because today was our exam day, New and I didn't do anything all week but study and study. Joong was also kinda busy this whole week because he was accepted by GMMTV. The agency will announce him this Sunday. While P'zee, it's also very busy because they started shooting 2 days ago, New and I were surprised because they started so quickly but P'zee said, They will do the shooting while doing workshop at the same time, So their shooting won't take 4 months long. I don't quite understand why it's taking so long, especially since it's only a mini series. But yea that's what happens to all of us during this whole weekend, but joong and I still have enough time to eat, watch movie together, I don't know if P'zee and Nunew where they same as far as I know Zee comes home very late at night and I know that New was already asleep at that time because the reviews we have been doing this past week are really tiring.

I want to shout dunk, I'm so nervous. What if I failed in other categories? New said, I gently messed his hair because I also feel what he will feel right now.

Inhale, exhale, We will finish this exam nuw, don't be nervous, I'll be even more nervous if you keep doing that; I said, he nodded and shook his hands, After a few minutes past, our first professor arrived, I could barely hear the voices of my classmates because of the nervousness I was feeling.

I know that you are all nervous because of this exam, but I just want to say that you should not be afraid, just do your best. I have confidence in all of you, and we will finish this exam well. Is that clear? The professor said, "I took a deep breath, and we agreed with him. The papers were distributed from the front to us."

Good luck, Dunk!! New said while holding his paper, I smiled at him and started answering my paper, some of them, New and I have already reviewed, it's good that New explained carefully about electronical engineering, because it is really in the first question here on the paper sheet.

(“ ZEE POV ”)

I'm here right now in our shooting area, Today was the start of the shooting of the project we're going to do, it's titled XXXXxxxx, Only Me, JJ, Earn and Saint are here because it's just the first episode.

The new GMMTV artists are very handsome, What is his name again, JJ? Earn says while looking at JJ.

Joong Archen, P' James said he was a singer; My eyes widened, how come I don't know that he was accepted already,  that's crazy man didn't even tell me about this good news.

Yes, it's Joong Archen, My Gosh, he's really handsome, I saw him a while ago before I came here; She said, I just smiled because of the thought I have in my mind, If dunk hears this, he'll really throw a tantrum out of jealousy. I'm holding my phone, I really wanted to call my new one but I can't do that right now, especially it's their exam day, I don't want to disturb him. I didn't tell him yet about the series change, I'll just find the right time to tell him about this.

P'zee, let's go it's about to start; I turned to JJ and nodded to him, I put my phone back in my bag and went to them.

Since this is episode 1, it's not that difficult for zee and saint to do this scene together with earn and JJ, the story was also based on two male friends and they both study in same school; Mr. Chailai said, our producer.

Yes, sir; we all answered.

Woahhhhh, I still can't believe that I'm in this project. Thank you very much, sir asher, "Earn said. The director asher shook his head at her and started walking. We all followed him.

Do you already know what to do, zee? I was surprised to see P'off here, I thought he was busy today.

I thought you were busy today, P'off? I asked. He put his arm around me, and we walked together towards the location.