Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ 8

I was the first to wake, I saw nuw peacefully sleeping in my arms. I changed his clothes last night after I cleaned him. I touched his face gently, it hurts so much when I see him in pain and crying like last night, he is in pain so he prefers to get drunk, I'm so scared when I go home and he's not there especially dunk said. he is at home. I hugged him tightly while still holding his face, I smiled when there were three hickeys on his neck and chest, I can't believe I hurt this man the man I love the most.

Hmmmm!!!

I lifted the blanket when he moved, he slowly opened his eyes and just stared at me, he closed his eyes and held his head, probably hung over, I just looked at him while he frowned at me.

I have to go shower now; He said, he was about to stand up but I immediately pulled him, he lay down on my chest again.

P'zee!! He said.

I didn't do anything, Let's lay down for awhile; I said, he rolled his eyes on me so I laughed softly.

Are you still mad at me? I said softly, he just turned his back on me and didn't answer so I buried my chin on his shoulder.

P'zee; he called me, I was waiting for what he would say.

Hmm? Do you need anything? He shook his head and faced me, he's looking straight into my eyes.

What will you do today? He asked, I remembered that the announcement of the series was today.

The series was going to announced later, I don't have much to do today so I'm going to university with you; I said happily, he frowned at me.

You don't have any shooting today? I shook my head and brought him closer to me.

No, let's go on a date tonight; I told him, he sit on the bed and I did the same.

Ok!! After my class, the professor are asking us to do something this afternoon; he said, I messed up his hair even more.

Aren't you going to ask why saint and I are together? I asked, his face immediately changed and he pushed me.

Awww!! that's hurt; I said while still holding my face, although it didn't really hurt that much.

Don't remind me about last night, I'll just get annoyed and angry with you; He said and went into the bathroom, I just shook my head, I will tell him later about the series, I don't want him to be surprised and angry with me again. I got up and fixed the bed, I removed the bedsheets and changed everything. After 30 minutes, he finished taking a shower and got dressed.

You won't wear a uniform? He shook his head, because he was wearing a pink t-shirt and loosen pants, He looks dazzling because of his get up.

We're allowed to use our shirts prof said; He said, I came over and combed his hair, it was still a bit messy.

You're too handsome Nuw, I won't let you go out here, I already have a lot of rivals in the university, maybe outside the university there are too; I told him, he pushed me jokingly.

No matter how many there are, I'm still coming home to you; I smiled because of his answer.

Go take a shower, so we can leave; He said, I put the sheets in the laundry basket first and took a towel in the cabinet.

( Nunew Pov )

When zee entered the bathroom, I fixed my hair,  I took a deep breath and looked at my face, I shouldn't do what I did last night, I immediately thought badly of him even though there was a reason for there dinner. I wanted to slap my face because of that, I shouldn't think anything bad about him because I know how much he loves me. I let out a deep breath, what the hell is happening to me, why am I like this? I just thought about everything badly. I took my phone and put it in the bag, the same with P'zee, I just smiled when I saw his lock screen.