( ᴇxᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ ) Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ 12

After that day, nothing else happened for the next three weeks, no one knows what really happened inside GMMTV, My parents filed a case with those mens, but GMMTV talked to me not to pursue the case but they will remove them as they're artists, I agreed because I don't want Zee's name to be affected especially someone else saw what happened. Dunk and I are here today at the university as usual since zee is back on shooting, I'm really grateful because no one leaked our relationship in public.

New, let's watch soccer later! Dunk said happily, I hung up the phone and looked at him.

Why? don't tell me you're still looking for boys, I will definitely report you to Joong; I said, "I was aww when he hit me on the head."

You're really crazy new, how can you think that on me, I just want to watch because our classmate will be playing; He said, my head hurt because of what he did.

Okay!! chill, you're so guilty; I said he was about to hit me again, but I immediately avoided it.

New, someone sent flowers for you; We were both looking at our classmate who was holding a bouquet of flowers. I have my name written on it.

Excuse me, who gave this? it's not my birthday; I said to our classmate,.

I don't know who he was. He just handed it over and asked me to give it to you ; I took it awkwardly. It's not my birthday yet!

Oh shit!! New it's already july 15 for hella sake, your birthday is coming very soon; Dunk said, I looked the calendar and he was right, I didn't realize that it's already so near but it's still not my birthday.

But still not my birthday, this is money flowers, Is the person still outside? I asked, and she nodded, I immediately ran outside while holding this flower, but I didn't see anyone when I arrived outside.

Nunew Chawarin? Dunk and I turned around, but I immediately backed away because I knew that these people were from the media outlets. How did they know that I was studying here.

Please can we interview you? He asked, I looked at Dunk, and he shook his head.

Sorry, we have school; I politely said, but they still insisted. Dunk was blocking them, and I was just behind him, but there were a lot of them here.

Is the news that actor zee pruk panich is your boyfriend? Is that true? My eyes widened because of what he said. What news is that?

Please excuse us; I politely said, but there just pushing us, I saw that other students from the agriculture and business course immediately came here. They blocked the media, which I really thanked.

What the hell are you all doing? Didn't you see that this is a school; The man from the agriculture said, "Others covered me, there protecting me."

We just want to know if the news is true;  A woman said, "I don't know what news it is, I haven't opened social media yet."

We don't care what's on social media. you're harassing his privacy and especially here at school, leaving right now before we call the police, "a guy said. I held dunk hands when they tried to come to me again. Dunk lowered my head so that my whole body could no longer be seen.

Go inside now new; they said, I look to the media's and nodded to them.

Thank you very much; I said they're all smiling at me and nodded.