( ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ) Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ 18

No words can explain how painful it was. Nothing is painful as seeing you in this situation. Nuw, I'm fighting for both of us, I want you to fight for yourself, I know that you're strong, I know that you can do it, I'm waiting for you, I'm always here by your side, I say, while holding his hand, he luckily survives, even the doctors can't believe that he is still alive after 10 minutes of died, he died but he comes back, he came back to us, it's been 1 months since we brought him here to the hospital, sometimes I'm the one watching over him, sometimes it's tita, as well Joong and Dunk, I don't want to left him but I know that he doesn't agree, If I won't finish the series I started . The door suddenly opened and I saw dunk together with Joong.

You're too early today, guys, aren't you busy, Joong? I asked. They both sat down and shook their heads.

No, I'm free today because I don't have much to do in the company; He answered, "I looked at dunk."

Same as me, I've finished our projects, and we're already nearly end of semester, the teachers agreed that new is still involved in the projects even though I'm the only one who did them, they know what New can do when he comes to school; He answered, I smiled slightly at him and immediately turned my gaze back to nuw.

We are all waiting for you to wake up. Please wake my nuw; I gently rubbed his hands, even though he is sleeping, his face is still handsome.

We know that this is your last interview, You can leave now and we will take care of him; dunk said, I looked at him and nodded, our shooting is already over, today was our last day of interview before the release of the series.

What's your plan after this? Joong asked, I looked back at nuw and smiled a little.

I have decided to stop acting, I like to leave the country with him, I  like to start a new life in a place far away from here, it is too difficult for him to stay here in Thailand, many painful things have happened, I knew that he want to stay away from here and I will accompany him wherever he goes; I said to both of them.

Will you stop singing, too? I shook my head, nuw didn't want me stopping singing.

No, he doesn't want that to happen, but I won't release music for a few years, I want to start working for my parents' company, I want to settle with him; I just looked at him smiling.

I'm sure he will like that, I also feel that he wants to stay away from this place and I know that this will be good for him P'zee; Dunk said, I just smiled at him. I kissed nuw's head and stood up.

I'll leave him with you for a while, I'll be right back when the interview is over; They both nodded. I picked up my bag, and before I left, I looked at him before I left the room.

( JOONG POV )

After zee left, I looked at dunk, and he sadly approached new, who was still unconscious.

It's been one month, don't you have any plans to wake up new? It's almost the end of our semester, I thought we'd graduate together, Please wake up now; I saw tears from his eyes, I approached him and held his hand, new experience life and death on this whole month.

Joong, do you think he wants to wake up? Dunk asked me, I immediately wiped his tears and smiled at him.

He is strong, I know that he will wake up, let's just give him a little time; He nodded and held New's hand. We almost lost new, No,I'm wrong because we lost him in 10 minutes, He died but he came back to us, he's fighting for his life. That's why I knew that he would wake up.

I will join you tomorrow; He said, I nodded and pulled him to sit on the couch.

You can accompany me every day; I said, he smirked because of what I said.