𝑩𝑳 𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺'? ( Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ )9

ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜɪɴɢ

After the conversation earlier, dunk didn't speak anymore, I understand that he just wants me to go back to the way I was before, I once in love of the music but I just hope he understands me, I'm not ready for that possibility yet, I'm afraid and I still can't face that fear.

Nuw, are you okay? Zee asked, "we are currently here at the cinema with Joong & and dunk. we took them with us because we only go out together once in a while.

What time will the announcement of your series come out? I just want to see what the title is; I said, he thought for a moment.

Around 9 pm, oww, just 30 minutes left; I looked at the time, and he was right because it was 8:30 at night.

Alright, let's eat outside later after this; he nodded and touched my face, I immediately looked into his eyes.

Don't think too much about anything okay, I understand if you can't tell me the reason, dunk will understand that too, after all you are his friend and he is your friend, stop worrying about that, okay! I just nodded to him, I looked at the dunk in front of us. I understood what he was concerned about. He just really wanted me to love music again. After we watched, we waited until the people were few, and I didn't want to crowd them.

Joong, let's eat out, "Zee said.

Sure, let's go; Joong said while holding dunk hands, we went out immediately, They were walking ahead of us, he was at the door of the cinema when he immediately stepped back and looked at zee.

Why? Is there a problem? I asked Joong, and he was looking at the zee.

There are fans outside, I think someone saw you, zee; he said, I immediately looked at zee, and he just smiled at me. Nobody has met Dunk yet so they don't care about him, but I think everyone who's waiting outside was zee's fans, When we were about to go outside I let go of his hand that was holding me, but he didn't let go and he still held my hand.

P'zee; I said softly to him, he's wearing a mask and a white cap like me.

Don't think about them, I want them to know that I'm taken already; He says, Dunk and Joong turned to us.

Don't let fear win over you new, you shouldn't be afraid all the time, they will know and they will know so why don't you just let them know; I bit the bottom of my lip.

Dunk, that's enough, We all know that new doesn't want anyone know's about them, especially people who don't even know us; Joong answered him.

I just telling him the right thing to do Joong, what he fears will actually happen, not now but we know that we cannot control what the future holds, instead of always being afraid why not try to have fun before that day comes. No matter what we do, people will say something really bad about us, we can't stop that; He said and started walking again. I took a deep breath and held Zee's hand, he looked at me in surprise, dunk was right I shouldn't always be afraid, That day will come even I can't stopped that to happened,  because of fear I forgot to enjoy when I'm with him, because of fear we always hide when someone sees us.

Nuw, if you're not ready to tell them I will understand you, I won't force you to do this; Zee said softly while looking into my eyes, I kissed him on the cheek before answering him.

I should have done it before, I should have agreed when you first asked me, because of my  fear I forgot to have fun when I'm with you, Because I'm afraid I always hide you when someone sees us, I'm ready P'zee; I says to him, he smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

Are you sure? He asked, and I nodded, I let out a deep breath before we went out, I just bowed while I heard the whispers of the people.

Is it really P'zee! One of the girls said, "p'zee and I just kept walking while they followed us. He was holding my back, and none of us spoke." When we arrived at Dunk who's waiting for us, they got on the escalator first, and zee and I followed. I can feel the people following us.