( ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ ) Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ 19

I can't see anything. Did I die? Did I successfully leave all the pain behind? I keep walking but look like I keep turning around nonstop, I feel like I'm just turning around in this dark place, No ones around, I'm alone in this place, the darkness accompanied me but I feel so sad, something was missing but I don't know who it was.

Nuw, please wake up!! I shook my head. How can I hear Zee's voice? How can I hear his voice ? Is he here? I keep turning, but I can't see him.

Son, Can you please wake up, you've been asleep for a month, we miss you so much, we miss your smile, your laugh your voice please wake up; Tears came out of my eyes, how can I still feel the sadness inside my heart? I'm I not dead yet? That's mom's voice, I'm sure it's from her. I don't know but I can see a little light, A small light I immediately covered my eyes because of the brightness, minutes passed everything changed, I'm in a bright place, it's not like before. Where am I?

Life is given by God, no one has the right to take the life he gave, everything has a reason, He gives you the test to prove how strong and capable you are, he did not give you the problems, pain and suffering if he knows you can't handle it; I heard a voice but where did that come from?

Excuse me, who are you talking to? and where I am? I asked, but I could see no one except these beautiful flowers.

You gave up your life because of the great hardship and pain you feel, but you also fight for your life, so it indicated that you are a strong person, Don't give up your life that easily because you only have one life; He says, I can't understand him. What does that mean? I'm still alive? That's impossible. I closed my eyes again when the bright light suddenly appeared, I opened my eyes and I'm in an unfamiliar face.

Nuw? i heard zee's voice, i can't speak, i feel something on my wrist, i can't move my body, what is wrong with me?

Oh my Gosh? Nuw, you're awake!! I closed my eyes and adjusted the light that came from above. I turned my head on the side to see zee, he's here he's holding my hands so tightly, I look at him and his tear's suddenly appeared in his cheeks, I tried to raise my hands and I successfully did it, I held his face and wipes his tears.

Zee,” I called him, and he nodded. He held my hands very tight, I closed my eyes and looked at him.

Finally, you're awake now, finally you're here; He says, I smiled a little at him.

P-P'zee; I called him again, his tears came out one after another, and he nodded at me.

I'm here, I'm here I won't leave you, please don't do that again, I'll die without you; He said, I look at my wrist and I can see a small cut on it.

(“ ZEE POV ”)

Now I believe in miracles, miracles really do happen, Seeing him looking at me right now,  my life has brightened. He has lit up my world. I lay down my head beside his bed, and he gently patted my head. My tears didn't stop because of the joy I texted tita, Joong, and Dunk. They were on their way here

How long did I sleep? He asked, I looked at his face and touched it.

One month and 2 weeks; I answered. He took a deep breath and looked at the wound on his wraist, I held his hand and kissed that wound.

Thank you for coming back, nuw, thank you for staying alive; His tears fell, so I immediately stood up and wiped them, I kissed his tears and touched his face.

Stop crying, please; I gently said to him.

I'm sorry zee, I'm sorry for giving up, I'm sorry because I was so scared, I'm scared that I might lose you, I can't live without you; He says, I shook my head and sat beside him.