ᴜɴᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ 𝑯-𝒀-𝑭 ( 13 )

We finished the first 5 scenes together with Saint, there is no change in them except for the media that wants to know if nuw and I are real boyfriend's, and today everything will be finished, the bosses have agreed that I will confess to everyone about us.

Are you sure that you're going to do this, P'zee? Saint said, I nodded at him, and we became close because of the series.

I really wanted to do this for a long time saint, I want everyone to know that I'm already taken to that amazing man who did nothing but love and support me, he deserved to be known even though he doesn't want any attention of strangers; I said, we are together now because we are in the fifth scene.

Ok!! If that's what you want? He said and left.

Zee, look who's here; I turned right away after I heard P'off voice, but my body stiffened because of the person standing in front of me. How did he come? I thought it's nuw.

P'zee, I miss you; I saw the shock in P'off's eyes. When Nat immediately hugged me, Nat was one of my friends before I met nuw. He was also part of DMDtv, but he stopped for a while because he finished his studies abroad.

N-nat; my voice was stuttering while talking to him, I couldn't move because he's hugging me so tight.

P'zee, he says, my heartbeat is running wild because of my various feelings.

Let me go nat; I forced him, but he just hugged me so tight.

Aren't you happy to see me? I'm finally back, zee we... I didn't let him finish his words, I looked at P'off, and he nodded and exited the room.

It's not like it used to be nat, I already forgot you, "forgot us" it's been a long time since ours story ended it's been five years; I said, he was surprised and I retreated, I saw the pain in his eyes.

How did you forget us that easily? you promised me zee, you've promised me that I'm the only one that you'll wait for me; He says angrily, I close my eyes for a moment before I speak to him.

I have my life now nat, I am happy Now, forget what happened to us 5 years ago because I forgot all of that; He shook his head in disbelief.

Is it because of him? I nodded. He probably he saw the news, and he already knows. There's no point in hiding it. After all, I will announce our relationship publicly today.

He's my life, my future, the man I love and the man I've spent my life with, he's everything to me, he built me ​​again, he built me ​​when I was broken because of you; I told him, I'm not mad or anything but I'm grateful to him, because of him I met nuw, my NUNEW who was always there to support me, my nunew who did nothing but love me.

Does he know about us? He asked me, and I looked at him confusedly.

He doesn't need to know you, were already over nat; I said to him, my phone rang and I saw that it was P'off. I answered him right away.

Zee, nuwnew was here in the lobby, he's waiting for you; He said, I smiled a little.

Tell him to go up here. P' Thank you, "I said with a smile on my face.

Noted!! He says and hangs up the phone. I seated back to the chair, leaving nat there.

I heard a footsteps on the door, I waited for nuw to come in but my world stop when nat immediately kissed me, I pushed him right away but it already too late,nuw saw it, he immediately drop the Starbucks he was holding.

What the hell are you doing nat? I asked, and approached nuw. He was still in shock.

He did it in purpose, nuw, believe me, I did nothing; I explained to him, he put a small smile in his face but I saw the sadness and hurt inside of it.