( ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ )Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ 20

Forgiveness is still important in this world, Everyone wasn't perfect. I cannot live quietly while carrying this anger. I want to leave the past here in Thailand, I want that when we come back here memories from the past was already gone, I want to erase everything, I can only do that when I see the two of them.

Are you sure, you don't want me to go with you? Zee says, we are now outside where nat worked, I can see him from here. I looked at Zee and smiled at him.

I'll call you when you about to pick me up, you and P'off will also do something, right? He nodded, I kissed him on the cheek and got out of the van, I immediately went inside. I first looked for a vacant seat, when I found one I sat there and waited for him to come. He was a famous actor back then and now he's only a waitress, He deserves my forgiveness even though he didn't ask for it, I will give it to him.

Excuse me sir, This is our menu; He said, I took off the shade I was wearing, He didn't recognize me because of this, When he saw me he immediately backed away, I just smiled a little at him.

Nunew, you're awake; He said softly, I put my phone down on the table.

Can I order? I said weakly, He immediately handed me the menu while he was standing Infront of me.

Can I talk to you? I asked him, he looked at me but immediately returned his gaze to the floor.

Don't be afraid of me, I won't do anything bad, I really came here to talk to you; I said, I saw a woman approaching, I think she was their manager.

Is there a problem here sir? I immediately shook my head at her question. I looked at the woman and I also looked back at Nat.

Can I talk to him even for 30 minutes, I will pay for his time; The woman looked at Nat but also turned back to me.

No problem sir, talk to him first Nat; Nat nodded, The woman was the one who took my order, Nat sat in front.

It's my first time seeing you this close, your cute as the news says, It's my honored to meet you formally Nat nattasitt; I said, He looked at me but he avoid my gaze right away.

Good thing your awake Nunew, Thank you for being awake; He said softly, I smiled at him and took the water, I saw that he looked at the wraist where the scar that was left on me.

Does it hurt? He asked, I knew what he meant so I shook my head.

I only realized after I got this scar that life includes pain, This wound reminds me that I once gave up my life, I once tried to kill myself; I said, he bowed down.

Sorry for what I did, you almost lost your life because of me, I'm sorry nunew; I see tear's from his eyes, I tapped his shoulder and he immediately looked at me.

You don't need to ask for forgiveness because I already gave you that forgiveness, you deserve it; He couldn't believe what he heard.

Why is it so easy for you to forgive me, I ruined your life; I shook my head and held his hand.

My life is not ruined Nat, I have everything, I have zee with me, My parents and my friend, I lost nothing, but, you? You lost a lot, you paid for your sin, Do you know while I was sleeping, Someone told me that people only have one life, I don't want to live with anger in my heart, I want to leave everything behind, I want to make new memories with my loved ones; I said, I looked at the whole place, There were people looking at us, I just smiled at them and looked back at Nat.

This job was not meant for you nattasitt, You know you should be in the acting field and not here you had great potential don't waste your talents; He looked at me and the people.