Hσɯ Yσυ Fҽҽʅ 7

When I got out, I immediately got into a taxi, I knew Dunk followed me, but I didn't want to talk to anyone, I wanted to be alone first. When I got a little far, I got off next to the mini market. I don't know what I'm going to do here. All I want to do is get away from that place, There are so many questions that are swirling in my mind, why?why does he have to lie to me, Is this the reason why he always come home late because he is with someone else? I couldn't stop the tears from falling from my eyes, it's damn so hurt to see the person you love with someone else, I was confused and hurt by what I saw, Since we've been boyfriend's for so long, I only saw him so happy today, I grabbed my chest while walking, I didn't know where my feet would take me, I just wanted to run away from this place, I don't want to wake up one day and he's not with me anymore, I'm afraid to go home maybe when I go home he's just waiting for me and suddenly he decides that we're over, I was sobbing while walking, I don't care if someone sees or hears me, I just want express my feelings, I didn't know if I was going crazy or what, I saw a seven eleven, I went in there and looked for sujo, I think I need to get drunk so I can think clearly, my emotion was out of hands. I paid for the three bottles and looked for a seat. When I found one, I opened it all at once. I sadly looked at our picture in my phone while drinking.

This is the picture of our third anniversary, we went to Paris to celebrate it." My tears started flowing again. Will we still make it to the fourth anniversary, zee? I was asking him in the photo. I didn't use the glass, I drank the sujo in the bottle, that's why I already used one bottle of sujo, I drank the contents of the next bottle until it ran out.

Mr, it's night already, you look like you're still a students, why don't you go home now, it's dangerous for you to stay outside in this hours; The lady said to me, I know that my hair is messy, I smile sadly as my tears fall.

Sister, If you have a boyfriend or husband, then you see that he is with someone else. What will be your reaction? I asked her, and she smiled sadly at me.

I'm a divorcee woman nong', that kind of thing has already happened to me, you know, nong', it's not bad if you understand or tolerate him, but I hope you know where your limit is," it's hard to be a fool, you have a handsome look, no matter what your problem is, I can guaranteed that you can overcome this; She answered me, my tears fell one after the other, she was right, everything has a limit but how far can I go before reaching that limit? I wiped my tears and finished the last bottle, I stood up as soon as I finished.

Thank you sister, I'm going to leave now, I'm sorry for the trouble; I said, she helped me open the door, I was dizzy but I still knew where to go home, No matter how hard I try to think that maybe it's just work, but my mind can't do so, he didn't say anything that Saint will joining him in the series he's going to make, I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do, there's so much going on my brain, did he order earn to call me just because of this? I will go crazy, I closed my eyes tightly.

Nuw!! My god, are you okay? Why are you walking alone while drunk? I took a deep breath when I saw him in front of my condo, I didn't answer and just continued walking.

Nuw, what's wrong? He pulled me, but I immediately removed his hand, I didn't want to talk to him, I didn't want to see him either.

P'zee, can you please just leave for now? "I said, and he shook his head, I entered the elevator, and he did the same.

Nuw, Tell me if there's a problem, Are you okay? He asked, I wiped my tears that came out of my eyes. Should I pretend that I didn't see anything? Do I have to pretend that everything i saw was nothing?