Chapter: 7

Hey amigas, what's up? Hope you are all good and healthy. Tell me in the comments how do you like today's update.

Vote, comment and share if you like it.

Love,
A.

********************************

You are the CEO of your life. Hire, fire and promote accordingly.

********************************

SHRUTI'S P.O.V

I just came back from Mr. Kumar's cabin. My mood is really not good right now. I was so excited to present all my research on Rashid Ali to the PM but now he is busy. So I have to wait till one month. Wow! Can't blame them. He is PM of our country!!

"What's up? Why so dull?" Naina asked me munching chips as I sat in front of my laptop.

"My meeting with the PM is postponed. To next month. I was so damn excited." I said as I logged in my system.

"Ohh! No issues babe. Maybe you can get even more important information in this month. You can impress him the most!!" She winked.

"Yeah you are right. And stop munching between two meals."

"By the way there is one thing that can make you smile!" Sameer intervned.

"Don't say Anurag. Stop with your teasing guys."

Since the time I have told them about Anurag they have been constantly which means every second they get free, they are teasing me as if I'm getting married tomorrow.

"Haha. You wish. It's Manasi. She is coming to meet us at the lunch hour."

"Ohh that's great!!" Naina and I said in unison.

Manasi is Sameer's wife. She is deployed in the Army. Yes she is a superwoman!! Well, every woman is a superwoman according to me. She has also become a great friend of Naina and I. It's nice to have one more girl to talk and gossip. Sameer doesn't help at all in that department.

"And she is bringing her Army friends with her. Now Shruti is settled with Anurag, but Naina you can check out the guys." Sameer winked.

"Yess!! No need to say that Sam. I would definitely do the honours." Naina gave him a hi-fi.

"What do you mean Shruti is settled with Anurag? I'm not married yet. And I don't even know that it will work out."

"Are you serious? The pic you showed me of him... He is a greek god! So handsome. How can it not work out?" Stupid Naina reasoned.

"Naina!!" I glared at her.

"Okay okay. Shru it will definitely work out. I know it. Trust me. He is good guy." Sameer said.

"Wait. How do you know he is a good guy?"

"I meant he seemed like a good, understanding guy."

"Just with my description you concluded he is a good guy?!"
Is Sameer mad?

"Hey don't be all Intelligence officer on me."