Chapter 11

Hi guys!! How's it going? I hope you are good and healthy. I'm good, 1 paper left. So a bit relaxed. Anyways, here is the next chapter. Hope you all like it.
Comments are needed for me to post the next update. Yes emotional blackmail!

Pls vote comment and share!!

Love,
A.

Date: 08/11/22

******************************
Whatever makes you different or weird- that is your strength!

*******************************

ANURAG'S POV

Currently it was the next day from our Marine drive date as my friends call it. Gautam, Akshay and Manasi were having a gala time teasing because of my date with Shruti.

"Are you guys done? I asked. We were sitting in my room. Mom had prepared Paneer Paratha for these idiots. So they were here.

"What if we say no?" Mansi asked.

"Then remember I have a rifle right in my wardrobe to shoot each one of you right through your skull."

"Also remember I will just hit a bullet at your leg, then you would not be able to reach the rifle." Gautam said.

"Remember I'm an Army officer. One bullet in leg won't stop me."

"Remember I'm an army officer too. I will empty my gun with 6 bullets on you." Akshay peeped in.

"Okay stop it guys!!" Manasi shouted. And we all became silent.

"Alrighty alrighty. Anurag tell us about Rashid Ali. You said you were going to interrogate him?" Akshay changed the topic. To which I was thankful.

"I did my bit of research. He is one wicked terrorist. His strength is brainwashing young guy's minds. His weakness his children."

"Did you take required permission from our seniors?" Gautam asked.

"Yes I talked with Major Gupta. He said to go ahead. But in our army limits. Nothing should be illegal or invalid." I replied.

"If you want any other help in this let me know, maybe I can alert my stringers." Mansi asked. As she was on off field projects in Army, she has a close contact with our stringers, informants.

"Yes if you could find the name of USA officer who had earlier arrested Rashid around 3 years back. He was bailed out after 6 months. Though it isn't a bailable offence they managed.
I would like to talk to him regarding this. And Shruti hasn't been able to track this info."

"Sure. I will message you till tom early morning. You are going in afternoon right?" She asked.

"Yes afternoon."
.......................................

SHRUTI'S POV

"Hey where are you?" I asked Anurag on call.