Chapter 1: Driving You Away

Madara had always been a very kind- wrong script, AGRESSIVE, HIGH TEMPERED and serious man. He always lives alone exiled from the world, he focused only on work, his brother and of course being a ninja. He had only 1 friend, well 2 if you count his brother.

He made peace with the senju only because of his best friend hashirama, hashirama was always the goofy, dumb, arrogant and kind person from there duo.

Madara didnt have a problem with the senjus, to be completely honest he loved the fact that they were 1 big some how connected family. But, There was one senju who always got on his nerves.

Tobirama Senju.

Tobirama was a serious and hardworking man, He always comes over since him and izuna were friends. but he always had his poker face and serious attitude.

Every look or even movement the senju did some how annoyed the uchiha, One crazy day ended up changing his view on his life, the elders and the senju.

Madara was boiling tea for izuna and his "guest", Madara took a side view too see the senju talking with the young uchiha happily. Still with that darn poker face, He then felt jelous, He never had a very BIG close bond with his brother. Yes, They were close but the senju was even closer too his brother. Madara snorted while his arms are crossed, Izuna heard this and looked at him. He then set the tea after it had finished boiling too avoid his brothers whines, he was about too put the tea on the tray and serve it but decided too mess with the senju.

He put alaxitive in the tea and then served it to his brother and his brothers guest, He then watched with glee as the senju drunk the tea while chatting with his brother.

After five minutes he noticed the uncomfortable feeling on the senjus face and he smirked happily, The senju then clutched on his stomach izuna worriedly asked what was wrong. The senju excused himself too the bathroom and I smiled, After the senju had finished his "Buissness" in there bathroom he went home and izuna worriedly said goodbye. 'I should do this more often' Madara thought with glee.

Izuna saw his anikis smirk and glared, "What did you do!?" Izuna asked frowning. Madara just got up and went too his room still smiling with happiness.

He was laying down in bed thinking about what to do next too the senju, he
then decided to dress up as izuna and just ruin them both.

The next day he told izuna he was feeling dizzy and begged him too take the mission that was suppose too be doing, He then used a trasformation jutsu and went too meet tobirama by the river band, he had left the senju a note so that he and the senju could meet up.

He packed some yummy looking pastrys that didnt taste us yummy, he saw the senju and went up too him and hugged and snuggled onto his chest trying to seem like izuna. "Hey Izuna, What do you want to do?" The senju said and we both sat down on the rocks. "I got you food! lets eat first!" I think poped one is my mouth and ate it like there was no tomorrow, izuna always ate like a child- NO a pig! He then pretended like it was delicious while holding his gag, The senju then took one and bit it. He only ate a little so he didnt taste any flavour yet, He then took a bigger bite and spit it out, I couldnt help but laugh and he gaged. "Sorry Tobirama i guess i used salt instead of sugar!" I said laughing, He then grabbed the water bottle and drunk the water almost choking. "I also made some dango, I put the same chemical from yesterday in one of the dango. I ate one of them he ate the other, I avoided eating the wrong one and only ate two. The senju finally picked up the dango with the alaxitive and ate it, "This is really good" He said and finished. He then started talking about his newest jutsu and i got bored, pretended too be interested just too keep my role going.

After 5 minutes he clutched his stomach and got up, "I dont feel good again i have to go, Sorry izu!" He said and walked away. I then smiled and got up too go home and do my victory dance!

That should end them for good.