Chapter 16: The Truth And The Lie P.1

Madara Pov
I had the worst weekend ever, me and Tobirama had fought over something useless. I forgot to bring the documents he needed and he called me useless, He sure enjoyed the slap i gave him.

"Madara-Kun! Good Morning, How are you?" A energetic girl greeted, "Not so great.." I said and she put the stack of documents she was carrying on my desk. "Awh! Why?" She asked, "Oh Its Nothing Important. Just a personal issue." I said and she didnt really look convinced, "Is Madara-Kun Dying?" "Excuse Me? Watch You Tounge Young Lady!" I screamed and she ran while grabbing the documents. I should have burnt her alive but she was from the senju, And I would regret it.

Lately the Uchiha & Senju have been a bit..hot? steamy? It was not like before, Everyone was always chill but now things were bitter, killing a Senju would cause conflict and worst, A War.

It was never fully a peaceful village, some fought and some even left the village. but this was worst, if just intimidation can cause fights then murder would cause extinction.

"Nii-san! Can we talk..?" Izuna asked and i glared, i followed him to a creak and we sat down on some rocks. "What do you want? im suprised that they didnt keep you locked up forever." I said glaring at the smaller figure, "i'm your brother after all, if they lock me up, war might start" Izuna said avoiding eye contact.

I felt my blood boil just by this words, he kidnapped my husband and almost killed my bestfriend! He looked me in the eyes and glared at me, my eyes widened. 'What was he mad about!?' i asked myself, "Nii-san..?" He asked, i raised an eyebrow and asked "Yes?". "Do you actually love Tobi?" he asked, Iwas dumbfownded, Is that even a question? "Yes, Of couse. Isn't that obvious?" I said questioning what he meant. "Nii-San i know your games, I heard everything.." He said and i looked away, trying to overcome what he meant but after awhile i turned back. "Yours nuts." I said  confusion all over my voice, "I know what you said! your marrige is fake!" He screamed and my eyes widdened, "H-how..d-did y-you!" I stuttered in shock. "I just did! so is it true or not!?" He screamed but i stayed silent, "I-izuna look I!-" But before i could finish Izuna shut me out. "Your telling everyone! Everyone!" He yelled and got up from the rocks, he looked at me while glaring and i nodded.

I'm so dead.