Chapter 4: Marrige Application

Madara Pov
"Here" I said handing him the piece of paper, He opened it and started signing. "Just to be clear, This is fake right?" He asked and i nodded and got up to get the tea, "Uchiha Tobirama, I dont like or hate it, Its a nice sounding name but uchiha concerns me" He said as i was handing him tea. "This is delicious!" He said and returned to his normal poker face, "Well Uchiha were married now, Ami living here or are we just gonna forget about this day?" He asked, "No, To keep this going you are staying here, We will still need to occasiounally kiss, hug, hold hands and go on dates." I said and he looked uncomfortable. I held on to his hand that was laying on the table and gave him a gentle smile, "Promise ill treat you with care" I said and he looked suprised.

After awhile he blushed a bright red color, 'Was he falling for me?' i thought. "Anyways while im packibg lets go on a date tomorrow, If you dont mind." He said and i just nodded and let go of his hand, Izuna then walked in and saw the marrige application and looked at me and tobirama back and forth. "Meet your step brother." I said and Izuna just went to his room, "About the date..Nevermind.."