Chapter 19: A Blissful Life P.2

Tobirama POV
I was walking by the shops to buy ink brushes, i saw Madara walking by, iwas about to call to him but he ignored me.

'I wonder whats his deal' i asked myself and continued to find the shop i was looking for, i saw him at a dango shop. i decided to accompany him, i sat down next to him and took my order, for some odd reason he ignored me.

"Hey Madara, How you been?" I asked casually, he turned frowning. he looked tired and depressed, "Uhm..How are yo-" "..Non. Of. Your. Buissness.." He cut me off coldy. "Are you okay?" I asked concered, He ignored me and turned back to the other wall. The owner of the shop looked confused and a bit concerned as well, "Wheres Taki?" I asked at the shop lady, "Not sure..he was talking to the senju elders..i think with his grandma.." she said, i noticed Madara looking at her suprised. "Whats wrong?" i asked him, "Im suprised you had the odasity to serve me.." he said coldly, "What do you mean?" i asked confused. "Ahaha! oh my! they said you were smart!" he laughed, i got confused and a little creeped out, i gave him a puzzled expression and when he noticed it he laughed. "Ahaha! God Senju! I married an idiot! oh wait..maybe your just deaf." he said and i got more confused, "Spill it uchiha!" i screamed puzzled. He turned to me with a serious expression, "Listen..listen to them." he said pointing to the 2 ladies talking while doing laundry.

"Why cant they just die on a mission?"
"If only! i know there evil!"
"Ugh! There just using us for there own games!"

My eyes widened, i was so busy with work i didnt realize they were trash talking the uchiha behind everyones back. "What? how could they-" "There not talking about the uchiha, yes i know it sounds like it but..there trash talking my decicions.." He said and got up, he left before i could stop him.

"I've heard about the Uchiha and senju tension but i didnt think it was that bad.." the young girl said and i got up to chase down my husband, "Love wait!" I yelled trying to catch up. "I'm sending divorse papers tomorrow." he said, myeyes widened. "Wait, W-What?" I asked confused, "This had been..stupid..* he said and walked off.

What A Beautiful Reality.

(Hello! So heres another chapter! ill try to make the next one long so anyways its not over dont worry. It will get better soon:)))