Chapter 6: Under The Shadows, Under The Covers

Madara Pov
It was 7:09, Me and my lovely hasband were having dinner. Ireally started to wa but to him...

"Madara." He said, "Whats Up?" I asked, "Do you know what a pet name is?" I nodded and his face softened. "What would you call me?" I then started raising my fingers, "Darling, Babe, Baby, Love" I saw him blush, "Same.." He said and poped food into hi mouth. I smirked  as he turned redder.

After eating we prepared and laid in bed together for the first time, on opposite ends of course. At some point i went closer, Closer, And Closer...

At some point Tobi his eyes and was shocked to see me so close to him, I blushed and turned my head. I them felt his arms and legs rap around mine, I moaned at the touch of his skin. It was smooth and warm, I felt...Warm..

I turned to him and cuddled on to him, I snuggled at his chest and i fell asleep. When i woke up i felt...really...weird...

"Madara? Baby? Whats wrong?"
"What..!? Huh!? Nothing! Just! About last night..."
"Hm? Ohh! Dont worry about it! if your not feeling good you could skip work, Idont mind doing your paperwork!"
"No! I cant!-"
"No buts!"
He then left, I then prepared for the day and decided to take the time to myself, i went to my favortite lake and sat by the rocks, it reminded me of me and Hashiramas meeting place. I closed my eyes and relaxed, I have a good idea!!