Chapter 13: Fever P.2

Tobirama Pov
I woke up cold, I realized i was tied and blind folded, "What!? Where am I!?" I asked and i heard a door open. "Hey Old friend" My eyes widened, "Izuna!? Is this a prank!?" "What? Of course not!" "What!? What do you want!?" I heard the door close.
"You Whore!!"
"W-What!?"
"YOU SEDUCED MY BROTHER AND TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME!"
"W-What? Izuna! He chose me!"
"YOU DONT EVEN LOVE HIM!"
"W-What do you m-mean?"
"I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID TO HASHIRAMA! YOUR MARRIGE IS FAKE!"
"N-No! Yes it was fake! B-But! I grown to love him!"
"LIAR!"
"W-Wait! Izuna!"

He then grabbed a knife and sliced my hand, I flinched but couldnt move. "What the hell is wrong with you!" I said, But to my dismay he left the room.

Madara Pov
'..need..water..'
I stood up and walked to the doorway, I opened it and went to the kitchen. I dropped the glass as I heard the door open, "Madara? Why are you awake?"
Hashirama said as Mito put down the plastic bags. "..Just..need..Water.." I muttered and Hashirama walked over to fill a glass with water, I gulped it down as soon as he gave it. "..Wheres..Tobi....?" I asked as hashirama helped me sit donw, "Hes probably just using the bathroom". I rested my head on hashirams shoylder while gripping the glass tightly, " You Okay?" Mito asked and i closed my eyes and nodded. "Tobi!!" Hashirama called but recieved silence, I quietly groaned to myself as a felt pain rush through my body. "You okay?" "..Mm.."

"TOBIRAMA!"
"..."
"TOBI!"
"..Hes..not..home.."
"Oh..Ill go check."

Mito then switched with Hashirama to support my head as i fell asleep on her shoulder.

'I..have..a..bad..feeling..'