Chapter 22: Blooming Love (Final Chapter)

Madara POV
"Uhm..Well..i didnt expect this Madara..depression..thats new.." The doctor said, Izuna looked shocked but i wasnt suprised. Yes, I wasnt. the symptoms were obvious after a few days, i let izuna take me to the doctor since i already knew what was next.

After we left Izuna sent me to rest, i sat in my bed and stared at the door, i made my decicion. i need to end this, even if i cant ill try.

i left the room and followed the rout that was engraved in my brain, i looked up to see me and Tobiramas shared house.

Ever since that meeting he lived there and i moved back with izuna, secretly of course.

i casually knocked on the door, whenthe door opened Tobirama looked suprised, but didnt take even a milasecond to let me in, he made sit down and served some tea.

he sat on the floor right infront of the coffee table, "Why did you come?" he asked with a stirn voice.

I never admited this to him..but, i always loved his expressionless face. it was always so formal, he always acted so mature..

"Before you make me leave i just wanna exchained some words.."

I said in a low voice, he quietly gestured me to continue and sipped his tea.

"I know im foolish and made a whole bunch of mistakes but..Tobi..I.."

I stuttered, i felt some form of pressure on me.

"I Love You. I truly do...i always have!"

I yelled, he looked at me, i saw a little but of suprise in him then he smiled.

"The Madara i knew didnt say such foolish words, I love you too.."

He said with a smile as wide as his face can manage.

"Ahaha! Too bad its hard to live now.."

I said with a faint smile, he of couse knew everything.

"Then, Lets run away for awhile!"

Love Blooms So Beautifully..Like True Love!

(Hello! Okay so im not done! ill make a sequal soon, this time its no longer "Marry Or Die", for now on it will be " Love Or Lose" Or something. Await my return! maybe tomorrow:)) this will be my gift to you all! Merry Christmas!!)