Chapter 14: Determination

Madara Pov
I woke up under the warm covers of my bed, I cracked my eyes open to see Izuna stading with mito and Hashirama, I focused my hearing to listen to the conversation.
"I'm Sure he is just out"
"Mito-Hime why would he leave aniki alone if he has a fever?"
"I guess your right.."
"Maybe cause Tobi doesnt really...like..Madara?"
"Why would he marry him then?"
"Mito-Hime is right, Anikiand Tobi-San love each other!"
"Ehehe~ Your so supportive izuna!"
"Yeah.."
I then coughed getting there attention, I got up while mito rubbed my back, "Where tobi?" "Uhm..." I looked at my best friend cofused as he stuttered to say something. They didnt notice me eavesdropping..

"Mada? Are you okay?" Mito-Hime asked and i smiled reasuring her, She smiled and i got up to use the bathroom. As i was leaving the room, I side glanced and saw Izunas smirk. 'What the hell?' I rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom, As i was washing my hands i heard someone go downstairs and enter the room again. I had a bad feeling..

I went in the room to see Izuna with some tea and served it to the couple, weirdly he gave hashirama a well picked one..as if he intended on giving it to him, and  him ONLY. I sat on the bed to observe the situation before making a move, If i was just going crazy that would be a bad scene. I saw something..white? a white powder floating on the drink..Was it poison? As hashirama was about to sip the tea i smacked it from his hands, He looked shcoked as the cup stopped and shattered on the floor. "What the hell aniki! thereyour quests!" Izuna shouted, although i know what hes up too... "No no no! im sure he didnt mean it!" Hashirama protested, " I smiled while processing what the hell is happining. Izuna was acting really weird..weirder than usual..

"Izu?"
"Yes aniki? need something?"
"Uhm..Yeah! Water!"
"Ill get so-"
"No! Mito-Hime its fine! talk with Hashirama or somethin.."
"Okay Aniki just wait"

As izuna left the room i began to explain what i had...observed..

"Why!?"
"No sure..*Coughs* I think he did something to tobi.."

I said while mito rubbed my back, "Im sure hes just buying medicine! he probably doesnt know your weight so hes taking a little bit longer!" Mito-Hime said, "Nah, He knows..im 55.9 kilo grams" I explained but they werent convinced. "Enough Madara! Just..Sleep!" Hashirama said and i laid down, But i couldnt sleep..

Hashirama was a goofy air headed person, But he can be pretty..strict? I cant diobey him, Its not in my nature. I would love to but he did forgive me for my mistakes..I Cant Disobey Him!

I laid there feeling..Determined? I needed to stop izuna! I dont care if he didnt take tobi! he tried to kill my best friend!

Hashirama sat next to me as Mito and Izuna left the room, "Look sorry..i just think your over exuduratting, thats all." He said but i didnt reply. I had to focus my energy on observation not dumb pep talks, "..Whatever..Leave.." I said coldly as he stood up and left. I stood up and pressed my head on the floor to hear what they were talking about, "I think Aniki is is going crazy!" Izuna said, "He's probably still drunk.." Mito-Hime replied but I snorted in anger, "Yeah..Maybe..I guess your right." Hashirama said and i felt my blood boil.