Chapter 3: Pick A Partner

Madara Pov
I woke up tired but more relaxed, I got up to make myself some breakfast when a knock at my door made frown, What Now!? I went down and opened the door. I glared at the figure infront of me but gave a signal to go in, We sat down at the couch and they handed me a folded piece of paper, I Opened it and saw it was a document. "Read It out loud." the elderly lady said, I did as told and began to read.

               Dear Uchiha Madara
It has come to my great concern that you have not been ingagged and the law of the uchiha is that all clan heads must have a wife and atleast 1 child, the child bit is not the issue. You must get married in 2 day or ELSE.

My eyes widened and my voice was silent, I rested the document on the table and sat at the couch still shocked. I looked at them and nodded, They stood up and left. I didnt really know what to think, I mean yes i was the clan head but...do i really need to get married? It seemed forced..like they were manipulating me like as if they were my parents, I just felt like giving up. One of them came in and said "You can pick a male lover, But i suggest you pick a woman so that kids wont be an issue. But if your going for male then pick wisely." And i just forcefully nodded and she left. I didnt feel angery at all..just...how do i say this...preasured?

I got up and got ready for the day, I ate a chocolate bar to give my body energy.

I had to do this, I decided to oick the wises person i know. I frowned when i thought of Tobi, That basterd was annoying! I had no choice but to ask him, Even thought I'm not gay i dont mind having him as my husband. Ill just fake it! He is handsome but wears a dumb pokerface!

As i was thinking i opened the door to his office and took a deap and long breathe, Hope hes ready for this..."Hey senju i need a husband." I said, He stopped writing and looked at me with wide shock eyes. "What? Me?" He asked and i nodded, "I need you, Itwill be pretend i just need to keep my position as head clan leader so the peace doesnt end." I explained and he nodded, "Alright ill send in the marrige application so meet me at my house!

>Sorry for the short chapter my little kiwi cats!<