Chapter 5: Date

Madara Pov
As i was putting my sandals i saw Tobirama's nervous look, When i finished i patted him on the head and signaled him to follow me. As we were walking down the street, Every greeted him and side glared at me. I left out of place, Uncomfortable..I then felt my face boil when Tobi grabbed my hand and dragged me to a dango shop. We sat and ordered, When they handed us the food, Tobi grabbed one and was pointing to my mouth. 'Was he going to feed me? what should i do?' i thought and then took a big bite, He then wiped some sauce from my mouth and i couldnt stop blushing. Everyone stared and then i saw Hashirama And Mito looking shocked, They then dragged both of us to there shared house. "YOU GUYS ARE DATING!? WHEN!? HOW!? WHY!? WHAT!??!??" Hashirama said and Mito squeled, "You didnt let ud finish out date! Stop It! And Yes! Were married so get over it!" I said and the too looked even more shocked.

I then grabbed tobi and went home, we grabbed the marrige application and slipped it to Hashiramas desk. Then we went to the park, I then went to the park with tobj and we sat at a bench cuddling. After awhile i felt...brave...

I leaned over and kissed him on the lips, It was amazing!