Side Story (1)

(Since no one wants to real volume 2, i decided to make side stories. Enjoy!)
Third Person POV
It was the first week of summer, the sun was bright and the air was fresh.

"..Babe~!"

"Dont Be stubborn!"

Tobirama was going on a trip, and Madara, was of course not accepting this. Thinking on how to calm his boyfriend down, Tobirama picks up a coin.

"Fine, Heads or Tails. If i win im going, if you win ill cancel"

Tobirama said with a smirk, Madara thought for a moment then nodded.

"Alright! Tails."

Tobirama throws it in the air and it spins while falling, he catches it and it lands on Heads.

"Well? You gonna complain now?"

Tobirama says smirking, Madara is silent for awhile. But then lets out a exhausted sigh, He looks away frowning and says.

"Fine! Whatever.."

Tobirama looks at him concerned and confused, he asks.

"Are you okay?"

Madara doesnt reply and just nods, Tobirama lets out a long breath and sighs.

"Fine, ill stay. For you.."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Madara turns looking suprised and hugs Tobirama with a gentle smile.

"Thank You!!"

"Gee, I didnt know you really hated me leaving."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tobirama was setting the table for lunch and turns to the clock, '7:12'. Madara walks in and presses a kiss on Tobiramas cheek while staring at the clock. Tobirama Blushes at the sudden unexpected movement, If Madara was a pet his tail would be moving back and forth.

"Come! Lets eat!"

Madara said with a smile of joy, Tobirama smiles faintly and nods.

They sit down and enjoy a nice quiet but conversational dinner, Perfect.

(Give me ideas im broke!!)