Chapter 17: The Truth And The Lie P.2

Madara POV
"W-What..?" I asked nervously, "I'm planning dinner and your gonna tell!" He said and walked off.

Telling everyone that our relationship was fake might cause a misunderstanding and cause fighting, war and lost, it would be foolish to do such a dumb mistake, Maybe a lie? it has to be convincing...

I walked by the village streets thinking about a story to cover this up, evenif i found a good lie..would everyone buy it? "Madara! Hey! What are you doing here?" I looked up to see Hashirama walking towards me, Lately, i've been avoiding him for some odd reason. he walked right next to me and examened my face closely, "Why do you look like the world is depending on you?" he asked and i shrugged.

"Look Hashi, I'm not in the mood right now." I said coldly and he looked down like a depressed potato, "Alright, Alright I'm sorry." I said and he looked at me confused, "Your not acting like yourself lately, you okay?" He asked again and i nodded. he smiled and walked ahead, I'm so dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was already 5:42, i was outside in the garden as Izuna prepared the table, 'Did he really set this up just for me to confess?' I thought and heard the front door open, I heard steps and the shojo door behind me open, i didnt bother looking. "Hey Love, You look good" At that i looked behind to see Tobirama in a white suit, (I dont care if they didnt exist yet) "You look a little down, you okay?" he asked, i just stared blankly and turned back and raised my head back to the stars.

"So did i upset you?" He asked but i ignored him, if my lie doesnt work sooner or later i would have to fight and divorse him. "Go back, im non of your buisness" i said coldldy didnt bother looking back at him, i heard the shoji door open and close.

I walked back in to see Hashirama, Izuna ane Tobirama sitting down while drinking some tea, I sat next to Izuna and we started chatting, or atleast THEY were chatting. I was dizzy, if i make one single mistake EVERYONE will pay.

"So Madara, what did you want to say?"
"W-What? What do you mean..?"
"Izuna said you had something to say."

I choked, i gulped and opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. to my horror Izuna shouted a "There Marrige is fake! and you know that!" Hashirama looked natural and then nodded, he took a sip of tea calmly. "What!?" I heard a shout and all of us turned, my oh so sweet brother, Invited the elders. "So your just using us for your own bitting!?" the senju elder yelled, based on izunas expression he didnt expect this.

After 5 minutes of silence everyone started yelling, screaming, arguing. Tobirama pulled me to the garden and looked at me seriously, "So? tell them its not true!" he said, i didnt know what to say so i accidentaly said "But..its true.." i stuttered, Tobirama looking hurt and shocked slapped me and walked back to the noisy house.

I didnt move an inch tilk the noises died, after, i walked in and ignored Izuna calling my name, i knew war has began. i walked to my room and silently fell asleep, Why mom?