Chapter 8: What Secret?

Hashirama Pov
I still cant believe that my own brother woul agree to marry an uchiha? I mean i get the fact that we are at peace but he never even thought about marriege! let alone with an uchiha! I'm glad hes opening up but still...There hiding something...and I'm gonna find out!

"Tobi! Can i come over?"
"Why?"
"I just miss you!"
" *Sigh* Ok"

Yes! Operation: Find Out There Secret!

I walked in and saw a few pictures of them, 'When was this taken? or any of this!? focus!' I thought as Tobirama was taking my stuff upstairs, I sat down at the couch to plan my next move, "Aniki your stuffs upstairs you can do what you want im gonna nap" I was shocked, He never stops working even thought he has no work. I guess hes calmer...

I nodded, This gave me a chance to look around more!

I went upstairs and in the bathroom, I saw a bottle of poison, 'Is madara planning to poison tobi!?' I went back down when i heard the front door open, "Madara! Are you planning to poison my brother!?" I asked anger clear in my voice. "What? Ohh! The poison? that was for...a mission" He said and took of his sandals, "What are you hiding!?" I asked. "*Sigh* If your really curious then...our marrige is fake." He said and my eyes widened, "Dont tell anyone."