Chapter 21: A Blissful Life P.4

Hashirama POV
"Hey Mada? Whats up with you anyways.." i asked as we pass by shops, we went in a dango shop and ordered dango and tea. "..About.." he started but stopped when the food came, "..I..I..dont want to talk here.." he said and i nodded.

we ate in silence and he ate like a lifeless machine, after i lead him to my house and served hot chocolate, we saw down i started. "So? What is it?" I asked again, "..Remmember the meeting..? its..like..everyone..forgot.." he said and sipped, "What do you mean?" i asked confused. "Octorber. 22, 1942.." He said i was suprised, "Hey Hey! Wait! You misunderstood! everything is alright! we talked about it and everything is fine!" i said trying to reasure him.

"..I have to go.." He said, "Why?" i asked trying to make him stay, "I have to go, okay?" he said sturnly and walked off.

Izuna POV
I waited at the waiting section watching my Anikis every move, When the doctor came in i dragged him to his office and we sat down, "Guessing by that expression i think i know whats wrong.." the doctor started and started writing down something, "Do you feel somewhat down? alittle tired?" he asked and Aniki answered with a nod.

"Okay Lets see, Madara..its uhm.."

What A Blissful Reality.

(Hello! i decided to cut the chapter so that i can post something today! why? Well..Happy Birthday Madara Uchiha!!😋)