Chapter 20: A Blissful Life P.3

Izuna POV
Its been over 2 weeks since the meeting, i still feel guilty for that and i always will. but, lately i've been hearing some nasty rumers. Aniki has been distant, Tobis been quiet, Hashiramas been stressed and im confused, I dont know how to fix this mess but i will before war strikes.

I have a small plan, i make a checklist too, im acting a little too desprite for everyone to be in harmony, plus, if i dont fix this no ones will and everyone would be dead after war comes up.

I got up from the bed and walked out for dinner i sat down on the dinner table across Aniki, "Good Evening Nii-San!!" i greeted cheerfully. "Good Evening." He said like a robot, i noticed the expressionless face he had on, "Are you okay?" i asked confused and a little concerned. "I'm Good." He said coldly.

The whole time at dinner he just ate and stared at me, i got creeped out the whole time. "Your being creepy.." I said as goosebumps fill my body, "Shinigami." He said randomly and i looked puzzled, "..Sorry..I didnt know what to say..." he said blankly. "Okay thats it! Im taking you to a doctor tomorrow!" I yelled and he nodded, "Okay." he said staring at me.

I went to bed feeling tired and confused, I was naturally creeped out by the situation but i couldnt really tell him. if i did it wouldnt change anything, its not like he will listen anyways.

~Few Hours Later~
I woke up to the sound of something hitting wood, i couldnt identify what it was but it sounded like a blade. i got up and rubbed my tired eyes, i stood up and looked outside to see my psycho of a brother training. "Nii-San! Its the middle of the night!!" I screamed and he turned to me, i stepped out to see his dead stare, he looked dead. "Nii-San..?" i said scared, 'am i dreaming?' i asked my self, he turned back to the wood and threw another kunai like a machine. It felt like all the life in him has been drained into juice, it was so creepy i just hid under my covers and feel asleep.

Hashirama POV
I walked in the office and saw everyones disturbed faces, "Whats wrong Shini-Chan?" I asked Madaras assistant. "M-Madara-Kun L-looks creepy.." She said close to tears, "Yeah, he does everyday." i said laughing a little. i stopped when i saw her sad look, "Okay..? what do you mean he looks scary?" i asked puzzled, "He looks..Dead.." she said, "Ill deal with it." i said with a smile comforting her.

I walked in to his office to see him writing, i greeted him and he gripped his brush tightly, he looked up and my eyes widdened, he looked dead. his eyes looked lifeless and as if all the color got drained out, but i wasnt scared.

I walked over to him, "Hey Mada, Wanna go for a walk?" I asked and he nodded. he let go of the pen and stood up with me, i smiled at him and we left the building.

What A Blissful Reality.

(Hello! This is not done yet, dont worry the love will come soon:)) oh right, remmember you can skip all this if you hate it! ill post a chapter everyday so it will be really short ahaha! this arc will end after 2 more chapters, again skip them if you hate them. Enjoy!)