chapter 2

Kushida pov.

What happens in a  scene when the two important characters of the anime first time interact with each other but suddenly a third person came in break the script ?

' that's what I was feeling right now '

Apparently in this scene horikita will talk to ayanokoji for the first time.

But now I someone who possessed the little antagonist didn't even speak a little word to the two characters.

But they're talking to me.

" Are you going to answer me or not ?" Horikita frowned.

" I ..ah ." 'what am I going to say ? Ah .. okay that's what I'm going to say '

" I looked at you both because  if you're willing to give up your seat or not . But truly you both don't willing to give up your seat for the old lady and you both even don't look pitiful at the old lady so, I thought you both are the same "

I forced a little smile.

" I didn't let go of my seat due to my own conviction so, don't think me and him are the same and not even you and me are not the same "

horikita leaved she didn't look back at us.

She definitely not even look at ayanokoji.

'she is same as what I see in anime . she is so beautiful.'

" Doesn't make it more worse"  ayanokoji break the silence.

' OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD DID AYANOKOJI JUST TALK TO ME ?!? ' I was literally jumping in my mind but I don't let it see in my face.

"I think it is the way of her thinking " I speak my first sentence to my favorite anime character. I was so overjoyed.

" She is giving the aura of she is not the same as everyone else " ayanokoji looked at me.

" a lone girl aura right.  I hope she will get many friends here to break the aura "

' obviously she will get more friends as she became the class leader'
I looked at the direction horikita walked on.

" Anyways, I'm kushida kikyo you ?"

' obviously self introduction is needed . I will accidentally call his name if I didn't do it and he will get suspicious of me '

"Ah I'm ayanokoji kiyotaka nice to meet you, kushida I guess"

"Hehe ayanokoji kun, wanna  go to the entering ceremony together?" I hope he will say yes.

"Okay but .." ayanokoji clearly something he has to ask.

" 'but' what ?" I sweat dropped.

'did he find that I'm possessed .there is no way he find  that but we can expect anything from a perfect human '

" What about my question?" Ayanokoji asked me .

" Huh? Didn't I say I look at both of you . If you're both willing to give up your seat right ?"

'did he actually get suspicious of me for that '

"Yeah.. but you look at both of us. When you entered the bus "

" Oh that was because .."

'he was noticed me from the moment I entered the bus .that's weird and embarrassing '

" Because you both are silent beautiful "

' this is what I want to say when I see them in the anime '