chapter 22

Sorry okay I can't concentrate on studies with this on my mind .

Faint whimpers can be heard from the girls bathroom .

Kushida was in the public bathroom and washing her eyes .

' Damn I really cry much that my eyes turn into red ' Kushida thought to herself.

Kushida took out her hand kerchief and started drying her face .

' anyways , finally ichinose just tell me her response , so , from now on I shouldn't act recklessly around her as I was before ' kushida thought to herself.

Suddenly a crying girl run into the bathroom.

Kushida looked at the girl .

" Huh ? Chihiro chan ?"

It was chihiro , she turn to look at kushida .

" Huh ?" 

There's a faint silence between them.

Chihiro whimpers can be heard in the silence.

" Is i-ichinose san also turn y-you down ?" Chihiro asked kushida.

" Huh ?! How do you know ?!" Kushida gasped.

" Y-ou know when I was run into here , you outrun me while s-shouting ' my a-angel ichinose san turn me down ' like that , I was even s-shocked how fast you run. "  Chihiro said.

Kushida hide her face in her hands in embarrassment.

" Don't tell anyone about it please..." She said

" O-okay "

....

" Hey chihiro chan grab some juice ?"

..

Kushida bought chihiro a orange juice. While she was drinking one .

" You okay ?" Kushida asked her

"* Hic * yeah * hic * " chihiro said.

"How do you look so alright , when you're just turned down by your crush ?  Do you even feel sad ?"

Chihiro said a little angry that she was still crying but kushida didn't feel emotional.

" What do you mean I cried for 5 minutes straight ? But ..." .

" But .?"

" I'm happy that even ichinose san even tell me her real feelings .

And true love doesn't have a happy ending , because true love never ends... Letting go is also one way of saying I love you ..." Kushida not looking at chihiro.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you , but kushida san is it ? You're strong minded " chihiro said smiling.

" I'm also only wishing for ichinose san happiness , even it's mean if she can't be with me " chihiro drink her juice .

" You're cute chihiro chan " Kushida said thinking that she said in her mind.

" What ?!" Chihiro blushed.

" Oops did I say it loud? But it's true tho "

" Hey kushida san can we  be friends ?" Chihiro asked her embarrassed.

" Oh  sure chihiro chan " Kushida said .

They talk about many things but mostly how many hot and cute girls they seen in the school , they literally became like yamauchi and ike female version.

" After talking to you I feel much better , it feels good that I finally find someone who shares same interest as me , thank you kushida san " chihiro thanked her .