manabu ....

Kushida was in her way to the student council room.

She have to discuss something very important with the president.

Very important.

Kushida goes to student council on the break .

Knocks on the doors .

" President ! Cutie senpai are you inside ?" Kushida shouted from outside of the student council door.

Cutie senpai - tachibana.

Tachibana opened the door with her face red.

" How many times have I told you not to call me that !?!" Tachibana said to kushida with a blushing face.

" Hehe but everytime I said it you're face goes to cute more than already it is " kushida smirked and winked at her.

' goddamn it she is so cute ' kushida thought to herself.

Tachibana ready to about again at kushida flustered.

" Let her inside " it was manabu who was sitting at a chair , inside the student council room.

Tachibana still let her inside the council room.

Kushida gave a playful smile to tachibana while going inside .

" What do you want kushida ?" Manabu said his voice filled with authority.

' seriously these horikta siblings has more authority tone in their voice than actual open communication ' kushida thought to herself while both horiktas.

' but if I don't mind suzune being so dominant on me though ' kushida started drooling over her s.o.m imagination.

" kushida ?" Manabu voice return her back to reality.

" Ah yes sir ! " Kushida said little sad her fantasies suddenly stopped.

" What does the matter you want to talk to me with ? " Manabu asked her.

" Ah ! That is....." Kushida side eyes tachibana who still in the room.

" I want to talk alone with you , president " kushida said.

" I'm not leaving you with her , president , knowing her perverse behaviors " tachibana said to manabu while looking at kushida with suspicion.

' tf 🤨'

" Hey , I'm horny person not pervert......that doesn't make anything better right ?" Kushida facepalming herself for what she said.

" But really , I have only interested in the other horikta , the more cuter , the more slender , the more tsundere one , the more premium one " kushida drooling with fangirling her girl right before her brother.

Tachibana and manabu stayed silent.

Manabu sighed and said to tachibana.

" Wait outside , tachibana , I listen to her what she says " manabu said.

" But president !"

" Don't worry cutie senpai , the only horikta I will fuck in the world If I got the chance is the little sister ....... Damn why I am so horny today....wait I'm everyday though "

Kushida said to herself while fully understanding her personality.

A silence fell in the council room.

" Tachibana-" manabu going to say to tachibana to go outside.

" No you manage with her president " tachibana cut him off and went outside of the council room with a dead expression.