chapter 33

"Why did you decline the offer kyosan ?" Ayanokoji asked her as she declined to become the student council secretary.

"First because I was lazy , second because I ship manabu senpai x tachibana senpai" kushida said proudly.

"Don't call my brother with his first name , why are you shipping my brother with her ?" Suzune asked her.

" Because it's fate "

"What ?"

" Isn't the rain getting heavier let's go faster " kushida ran in the rain .

Ayanokoji followed her .

Leaving horikita with her shocked Expression.

Few days later.

" Oh dear holy mother of the god thank you for pleasing my eyes with the beautiful creations you create in this world , I don't know how I going to repay yo-" kushida was cut off from her praying.

" Why are you suddenly praying because we're going to the pool ? " Ayanokoji asked her .

" You know ..." kushida gave a nod .

" Yeah I know....." ayanokoji silenced knowing what intention is going on her mind.

' how can I not pray , this is one of the hottest episodes in the anime !! I even have a uncensored illustration of this event in my previous world !!! Thank you lord for making me come here ' kushida thought to herself.

" So.... Boys going to put a camera on girls changing room huh ? " Kushida said to ayanokoji

" Yeah .... How do you know ? " Ayanokoji said .

" We'll yamauchi kun said to me, he even said he don't want to get involved in stuff like this so he doesn't even come to pool today " kushida said feeling a little proud that yamauchi was not the same pervert he used to be .

" Oh that's surprising anyways I'm surprised you aren't angry" ayanokoji said.

" Haha who said I'm not angry " kushida smiled but her aura is intimidating.

" I'm going to stop their erection for the rest of their life ...." Kushida clenching her fists with a dark smile .

" Oh .... That's scary " ayanokoji started walking away.

They went to the pool point.

There they met sakura, horikita .

" Sakura san !!!" Kushida run towards her and tackled her into a hug.

Sakura blushed furiously as kushida hugged her suddenly ..

"You never stop your this kind of behavior " horikita said and turn back a small pout on her face .

Kushida grinned. .

" Horikita tsun " kushida jump towards her .

Suzune moved .

Making kushida fall flat on the ground.

" Ouch "

" What are you trying to do !?! What with that nickname !!" Horikita said with a blush .

Kushida smile " that's suits you .."

Few minutes later .

Ike , Sudou came.

They all went to the pool .

There they meet class B .

" Ichinose san , chihiro chan , maku chan !!! " Kushida shouted and run towards them .