chapter 21.5

My next exams are postponed  for 4 days .so yeah , here I am not studying for exams but writing for some story. Anyways this will be a little short than other chapter that's why it was 21.5

Few hours earlier in the morning.

" Kyosan " ayanokoji called her.

" Hmm? Kiyopon what happened ?" Kushida asked him.

" Why do you even have a nightmare of ichinose anyway ?" He asked her as he didn't understand that.

" Ahh that's not actually like a nightmare of ichinose but yeah , you know it was because ichinose still didn't respond to me that's why " Kushida said to him .

" You said you will wait to her response right ?" Ayanokoji asked her.

" Because even though I said that , waiting for rejection with full expectations will hurt more than getting a immediate rejection , I wish ichinose respond to my confession fast , so at least I will try to be  her friend again " kushida said as she stood from her desk .

" Hmmm..." Ayanokoji hummed about her explanation.

Kushida got a notification , she took her phone to look at it .

" Oh ! Sorry kiyopon today I forget I'm  going to eat lunch with girls ," she clasped her hands ,apologized.

" Oh no worries kyosan I will eat with Sudou kun " ayanokoji answered her.

" Thank you kiyopon " kushida thanked him and left the class .

As she left , ayanokoji took his phone and look at ichinose number .

He got because kushida asked him to save it , because his contact only have two numbers .

He think of anything and pressed the call button .

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ichinose takes the phone

" Hello ?"

" Ichinose san can we meet ?" Ayanokoji said to her.

After few minutes ichinose and ayanokoji met backside of the gym building.

" What do you talk to me ayanokoji kun ?" Ichinose asked him.

" I want to talk to you about kyosan " he said .

" Hm ? Kyosan? oh ! You mean kushida san , what do you want to talk to me about kushida san ?"

" What are you going to say to kyosan confession ?" He directly asked her.

Ichinose blushed " I-i didn't .... I don't know hehe " she slurred .

Ayanokoji looked at her eyes

" Are you going to hurt kyosan more ?" Ayanokoji said to her .

" Huh ? Hurt what do you mean ??!"

" You delaying her feelings without even directly telling her " ayanokoji started guilt tripping her .

" Because I didn't know how should I properly respond to kushida. "  Ichinose said .

" Look ichinose san , you know that waiting for something you never will get was very painful right ? "

" I.." ichinose know that.

" You're giving her confidence that you're going to accept her but if In the end , you didn't accept her ,how much it will be more painful for her "  ayanokoji said what kushida said in different tone .