chapter 23

Hello my dear readers , you will be wondering why I was writing , when my exam still was going , it was because day after tomorrow , I have language exam , the only exam I'm confident about . So yeah .

Kushida sighed

Kushida sighed .

After calling chabashira sensei and tell her about the matter of punching bag.

Luckily chabashira said the punching bag was already old and the school thought of replacing it. Because of that they don't have to pay for the punching bag . But as the wall is cracked kushida have to pay for that.

Chihiro offered to help kushida as she is nice , kushida declined. But she didn't give up. So she accepted her help .

Sudou Along with ike and yamauchi are also gave their points to kushida to pay for the repair.

Kushida bowed and thanked them .

All of them said bye went back their dorms as it is getting late .

Kushida have the feeling this thing will be spread out through the school.

When Kushida return to her room.

Kushida pov ..

" System " I called out for that ablity giver.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  Elite possessing system

Wow it was the first time you willing calling me , what happened ? Did you miss me ?

I glared at this screen who was getting a little too flirty over me .

" You know why I called you ". I said .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Elite possessing system

About the thing with the punching bag but what about it ?

" I feel nothing " I said

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Elite possessing system

Hmm?

" I feel when I hit the punching bag , I feel nothing in truly I didn't felt like punching anything at all .

I know my striking strength was high , but I at least I have to feel something.

The bag was 15 % of my half striking strength ,

I needed a feeling , but that didn't happen .

Can you explain ?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Elite possessing system

....

I know it , you say something about it ,

I think I need no longer to show you that .

" Show what ?"  I gulped.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Elite possessing system.