chapter 3

Kushida pov.

When we entered the class . I literally screamed in my mind of course .all of my  favorite characters I see in the anime look more beautiful right now.

There is hirata in the first row,

There is our beautiful female lead kei in the second row.

And best friend material haruka is in the third row and in her side...

That old narcissist monkey.

In her other side the fandom yamagod.

In the back row there is shy sakura . ' I will be a best friend to her '

How can I forget in the last row our horikita was there again totally focusing on the book not caring about the surroundings.

Ayanokoji quietly went to his seat not wanting any attention .

' it's a shame that I can't meet arisu and other characters right now . I will soon meet them'

I went to my seat in the second row.

I looked  at my front seat. there is shoulder length light brown hair girl talking to a girl with indigo hair in twin tail.

' if I remember it was mei yu wang and kokoro inogashira , there both are minor characters , they are reading a novel'

" Ah this novel ..I like this novel " I first talk to them.

They both look at me.

" R-really do y-you like this n-novel ?" Kokoro stuttered.

" Yep , It may be childish for others but I like to read romance novel and other genres novel too."

Kokoro and  Mei yu wang eyes glowed  at me.

' it's seems like they both really needed  a new character to fan girling about it '

" So what are the genres do you like ?" I asked her.

" I like romance ! " Mei hoped .

"Really "

" Yep stuff like shoujo series "

" I like harems and mysteries "

" Mysteries ?!"

" Yep crazy right ? I get that alot "  I talked to both of them happily about fangirling. A otaku really need a someone to fangirl.

' mei  look like a bunny how cute ' I smiled at her.

I became friends with both of them and with some other girls too. Like, nene mori , chiaki matsuhita.

' maybe I got kushida befriending skill'

Ayanokoji pov.
I went to seat my in the back row near the window.

I looked at kushida.

' she easily befriend many people .she got some potential social skills '

Then I looked at the same black hair girl from before.

' so I'm next to her ?'

" What a unpleasant coincidence " she broke the silence.

" That goes same for me " I told her.

" Everyone may I  have your attention, please ?"

I turn to look at the green hair boy.

" I was hoping we could all introduce ourselves
To get better acquainted early on the first day
The teacher doesn't seem to be here yet as well"