koenji x kushida

*In a beautiful cafe in the afternoon , where koenji and kushida went on there LoVelY date*

" What a beautiful day to go on a date with a beautiful girl , isn't kushida-san ?" koenji said with smirk looking at kushida , probably waiting for a blushing reply.

' Bitch stfu ' kushida thought to herself while smiling so innocent as she is.

Kushida smiled cutely " f*ck you 😻"

" Ah , feisty as always , I don't mind anyways " koenji said confidently leaning on his chair

" Don't act like we're best friends , I just agreed to go on a date with you because you said you will introduce me to cute seniors " kushida said reminding her true motive to him.

" Why don't you just talk to them like you do to everyone ? Anyways ?" Koenji said curious about this girl who literally don't care what others think, always tell whatever she wants.

" Because..  you... You know I'm very ...shy " kushida said bashfully hiding her face.

Press x to doubt.

Silence followed them.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

Kushida looked at koenji eyes with a cute smile her eyes conveyed the message.

'Bitch-'

Koenji understand that

" Yes... Really shy kushida-san " koenji agreed drinking his tea.

Kushida frowned at him " why do you do that ?"

" Do what ?"

" Why do you call me with honorifics ? I mean you use nicknames for everyone ?" Kushida said confused about it.

" Oh oh are you jealous that I didn't call you with cute nicknames , ku-shi-da-san ? "  Koenji said with a confident smirk.

" No , my name coming out of your mouth feels so disgusting " kushida said out flatly.