chapter 13

Kushida pov.

" So Sudou kun " I asked him.

" Can you please stop getting into trouble ?" I said.

" Hah ?! I didn't fight with them . They are the ones started it " he yelled.

" I believe in you Sudou kun but I don't believe in them .

As you see he was trying to make you fight him. Because if your started fight with them. He will use it as a chance. To make our class downfall. "

He tilted his head like he understand " Yeah.. I understand "

" That doesn't you can't beat them like now you see . If they're trying to attack you . You can attack twice as much just don't kill them "

He smirked and clenched his fists.
" Okay "

" Kushida san you're forgetting about why we came here ?" Ayanokoji said to me.

" Oh yeah Sudou kun can you join the study group I made ?" I asked him.

"Kushida san sorry but... " He hesitated.

" I understand ..you had a bad experience with horikita san but trust me . I requested horikita san to help us more politely this time . She accepted . " I said to him.

' well actually manipulated her '

" Kushida san I trust you but I don't trust her . She always thinks like she is in higher position than all of us " Sudou was still hesitant.

" I can understand what you mean . at least take this . This will help you study " I gave him a notebook.

" This is ?" He questioned.

" This was a summary of the main topics from class in this notebook. Actually it was made by horikita san. "
I stated.

" Horikita but why ?" He still doubting.

" Horikita san doing this for her own sake . Sudou kun.

You should study for your dream of becoming a basketball player and Remember that I promised that I will cheer you in your basketball game . You should study for that "

" K-kushida san " Sudou averted his eyes from me.

" I-i think I will join the study group just because I want to become a basketball player t-that's all " he replied not making eye contact with me.

" Oh it's very nice " I clasped my hands.

" I have club now . So for now bye " he took his bag and started walking away.

" Does he get a cold ?" Ayanokoji stated.

" What made you think that ?" I asked him.

" His face looks so red . That's why " he said to me.

" His face pretty much like that maybe he got sick "

" Anyways you manipulated horikita joining us and for the summary note right ?" He see through me.

" Yeah.. you got me "

Flashback

It was during lunch time break.

Horikita was reading a book.

" Horikita san !" I called her.

" What do you need ?" Horikita not taking her eyes off from the book.

" It's just do you want to join my study group ?"