chapter 24

My exams are going and It will last more one month , so my updates will come one month later after this chapter

Possessed kushida = p.kushida

Original kushida = og.kushida

P.kushida gulped .

She felt like she seeing her reflection .

The o.kushida before her was smiling at her .

" Oh ! You're the one that possessed me right now ! Isn't that cool ?!" O.kushida said smiling.

" The world you're coming from , Is it where we all are just fiction ? That's so awesome " o.kushida said while clasping her hands.

" Is it a dream coming true to become a character in your favorite anime ?" O.kushida said still smiling.

" Even just stealing someone body without their body to become a thing in your favorite anime ? Isn't it fair "
O.Kushida still smiling....

But with that smiling , p.kushida felt more scared .

She knew that o.kushida trying to guilt trip her.

" You can drop the act you know ....
I know your other side ...." P.kushida said .

With that words o.kushida became eyes darkened .

She let a evil smirk .

" That's right ~ why am I even acting with you ?" O.kushida walk closer to p.kushida.

" I know , I'm possessed your body without your permission , but -" p. Kushida cut off by o.kushida breakout.

" You stole my body without me knowing ,now being happy without a single bit of guilty , you think I will accept it , you have everything I always longed for so easily intelligence  , strength , attention , praise , isn't what most of the people want ? What wrong  with me also wanting the same ? You are now happy , but now look at me , even my body is not my own anymore , what do I have even anymore , I just left with the bad things I did in my middle school , I didn't have given time to regret that !!!" O.Kushida yelled

" Kushida -"

" Don't call me that ! My name is not even mine anymore ,that your , just go away , I don't even want to look at you , I even doubt this voice is not my own , for this , I wish I probably died  !!!" O.kushida yelling was cut off by p.kushida hugging her .

" Scream and yell at me at much you want even you can hit me ,if it's make you calm down . I know that I take your body without permission without you and me knowing , I truly felt guilty about that , I'm sorry I'm sorry  I will say that many times you want , you can give me any  punishment  ,I will accept it for you . But know that you're still living inside me , I always had a feeling that you're watching me , even if I get many praises , that one who was the reason for I getting applaud is you, you're given me another life  . I will always grateful to you " p.kushida said to her.

O.kushida felt tears coming from her eyes , her tears hit p.kushida shoulder.

" Leave me " o.kushida said calming down.

P.kushida released her.

" You okay ? " P.kushida asked her

" Yeah....but I'm still angry at you " o.kushida said .

" Okay ...." P.kushida said feeling very guilty.

There was a silence between them .

" Hey I had a question ? " O.kushida asked .

" Hm?"

" Is it people in your world , rather than liking me .....

They want to bang me ?" O.kushida said .